Sunday, 11 July 2010

Simply Summer London

[click on the pic to enlarge]

Hey everyone!

Hope your weekend has been a good one?  For me, not so much, but life throws stuff at you that you just have to go with sometimes...

Anyway, I've had this adorable stamp since they were first available for pre-order and have only just got around to inking her up (slap my wrist!).  She is called 'London' and is from the 'My Kids Emo World' line of stamps at Simply Betty Stamps.

There's a little guessing game going on over at the Simply Betty Stamps blog at the moment. The new Emos are being released on July 15th, and since July 4th Betty has been posting teeny tiny snippets of the new images.  The game is to guess the new theme, create something using a Simply Betty stamp in your guessed theme, and then post a link to it HERE.  The game has been really hard, as the snippets don't give much away, LOL!, but I think the new theme is SUMMER as I'm sure I can see a sandal, some printed shirts (a bit like Hawaiin shirts?) and some bare arms, LOL!  ... so I have created a card with London standing in a field on a summer's day!

I've also followed the great sketch #110 over at Friday Sketchers.

Thanks for popping by today and I shall be back very soon!

Hugs,

12 comments:

  1. Wow Sem!!I love your colors,paper,image,coloring,and all the details!!Wow!!Amazing!!
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sem, Love the colors and your coloring is BEAUTIFUL!!!!

    Awesome card as usally from you..
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card, Sem! Your colouring is stunning and I love all your background detail!! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute, Simonne! What an adorable image! Good luck with your guess:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your coloring of London Sem, she's looking very sweet and summery! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sem this is BEAUTIFUL girl, I LOVE this dp and these colors are GREAT!!!!! WOW that image is soooo fun and girl you colored it to perfection..!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card! Love the DP!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your colouring on this is amazing. Another adorable image. Superb card as always

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful, I just love your colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Sem. I've not seen these images before, how'd I miss them? I'll have to take a peek at them.
    Love this image and awesome colouring. Fab papers, certainly makes me think of summer.
    Love Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMGosh Sem, this is just the cutest thing ever!!! And you correctly guessed the theme. Good luck when the winner is drawn tonight!!!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card!
    Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers this week ;0)

    Janneke Xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x