Friday, 25 August 2017

SugarPea Fall 2017 release: RELEASE DAY - Knit Wit

Hi everyone and welcome to SugarPea Designs Fall 2017 RELEASE DAY!

Today we are showcasing the super sweet *NEW* Knit Wit stamp set and coordinating die set SugarCut: Knit Wit:


For my card, I used the purple polka dot and striped papers from the *NEW* Spots & Stripes - Pastels paper pad, together with the largest banner die from the previously-released SugarCut: Stitched Flags die set.  I stamped the knitted heart from Knit Wit and simply coloured it with Copics, then stamped a coordinating sentiment from the same set underneath.  A super simple, but hopefully sweet, card!


Here are the brand new products I used on my project today:

Knit Wit

SugarCut: Knit Wit



If you'd like to WIN the Knit Wit stamp set, all you need to do is leave a comment on the SugarPea Designs blog and on the DT blogs listed there each day.  You have all week to comment, and winners during our Fall Product Release will be announced after the release.

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you've enjoyed this release!

19 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card :) Love the ombre effect and the matching pp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your gradient purple heart <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the purples.
    Great card.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love me some purple!! Soooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card! Love the purples.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww!!! Such a darling card!!! Love this combo of colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You had me at Purple!! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome card design! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute, love the sweet purple Simonne!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card and those stamps are super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute card, loving this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the ombre purple knit heart.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card with a great colour combination ! I also the gradient coloured heart.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card! I love the ombre coloring you did on the focal image!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such a fun set and I love how you used the purple theme.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x