Thursday, 24 August 2017

SugarPea Fall 2017 release: Day 4 - YOU

Hi everyone and welcome to the second day of the SugarPea Designs Fall 2017 release sweet peeks!

Today we are showcasing 2 of the products I designed for this release - SugarCut: YOU word die and Sweet Sentiments - You, together with a Mandala stamp (designed by Chaitlai).


For my first card, I only used stamps from the *NEW* Sweet Sentiments - You stamp set.  I stamped the largest YOU in a rainbow of colours at 2cm intervals using my MISTI.  The sentiment was heat embossed in white onto black card and added to the centre of the card using foam pads.  Finally, I added some stamped stars.


For my second card, I used the *NEW* SugarCut: Arrow Cover Plate die to create a white on white background and added a strip of paper from the *NEW* Spots & Stripes - Brights paper pad,  I die cut 3 SugarCut: YOU word from black card and glued them together for a bit of dimension, and then heat embossed a sentiment from Sweet Sentiments - You in white onto black card, again popping it up with some foam pads.  The black stars are die cut this time using the previously released SugarCut: Scattered Stars Journal Card.


For my final card, I used the Mandala stamp and coloured it using Copic markers.  The sentiment was built using the Sweet Sentiments - You stamp set, and then I simply added a few sparkling clear sequins to finish.

Here are the brand new products we are peeking today:





And here are the other products that I used on today's card:




PLEASE NOTE
All new product release links will become active Friday, August 25th at 6pm EST when the release goes live!


If you'd like to WIN the Sweet Sentiments - You stamp set, all you need to do is leave a comment on the SugarPea Designs blog and on the DT blogs listed there each day.  You have all week to comment, and winners during our Fall Product Release will be announced after the release.

Thanks for stopping by today! See you tomorrow for our next day of sneak peeks!

28 comments:

  1. These are all wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are so beautiful that I can't pick a favorite! Love this release so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a Oomph factor in all three creations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Absolutely gorgeous!!! Beautiful colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the rainbow "you".
    The coloring of the mandala
    is great.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All three of your cards look fabulous! I especially love your first card and how you stamped the word "You" down the side in different rainbow colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colors on this one! This is my favorite stamp set so far! This Mandala is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, great ideas!! Love all the desgins!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous cards! The first one is a creative idea, while the second and third are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The first thing I said when I saw this beautiful stamp is "I bet it would be so fun to color". I love that you colored it Simonne. Gorgeous. I think that you sentiment set is a must have!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Famtastic cards, love the cover plate die that cuts AND embosses, genius!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. All fabulous cards. Love the first one with the halftone you stamped in rainbow colours.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic cards! Love the first card with the rainbow of "you"

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful cards. I especially love the white one made with the cover plate.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Three gorgeous cards but I love the simplicity of the second one. Just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  16. All three of your cards are great but I especially like the "You" one with all the pretty colors. NICE job! YAY for fall and new releases!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great designs. I really like the rainbow of YOUs.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great cards ! Don't ask me to choose one of them....

    ReplyDelete
  19. All these cards are absolutely beautiful. Each is so unique! I really do love them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Three very different yet equally beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love that your mandala looks like a peacock!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nice cards and all so different!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such wonderful and creative cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x