Monday, 21 August 2017

SugarPea Fall 2017 Release: Day 1 - Indian Summer

Hi everyone and welcome to the first day of the SugarPea Designs Fall 2017 release sweet peeks!

We hope you’ll join us over the next 5 days as we share Sweet Peeks for our NEWEST products, available to purchase in the SPD Store from this Friday, August 25th at 6PM EST.

Today we are kicking off the release with the Indian Summer stamp set and its coordinating die set, together with the SugarCut - Arrow Cover Plate.  We are also adding 2 *NEW* paper pads that I had the pleasure of designing.  These are the first in our "basics" series: Spots & Stripes - Brights and Spots & Stripes - Pastels.

For my card, I used the adorable Indian Summer stamp set and its coordinating die set.  The sentiment is from a *NEW* set we are officially sneak peeking on Thursday, and I also use the previously released SugarCut: Zig Zag Stitched Rectangles to create my stitched frame:


Here are the brand new products we are peeking today:






And here are the other products that I used on today's card:

*NEW* Sweet Sentiments - You (officially sneak peeking Thursday)



PLEASE NOTE
All new product release links will become active Friday, August 25th at 6pm EST when the release goes live!

 
If you'd like to WIN the Indian Summer stamp set, all you need to do is leave a comment on the SugarPea Designs blog and on the DT blogs listed there each day.  You have all week to comment, and winners during our Fall Product Release will be announced after the release.

Thanks for stopping by today! See you tomorrow for our next day of sneak peeks!

37 comments:

  1. This card is just too cute. What a fun scene you have created.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. This is my favorite today. I love all the details, the border, the coloring, the colors you chose.. the blended background, and more. Pinned!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun! Thanks for the additional sneak peek!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful card. Love this sweet set. Looks like a
    great sentiment set to come as well. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. seriously cute card, love your arrangement!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, what a cute card! Love the ink-blended background and those adorable raccoons!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your raccoons, look like little cute Ninja's, how adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just can't stand the cuteness of your scene - I could stare at it all day long!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute critters. I like your coloring and the framing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable little raccoon gang. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable!!! Your coloring is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great colors and love the group images!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the fall colors. Cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. super cute card... and super cute stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  15. A tribe of Raccoons! So much fun! I like how their headbands match up with their little teepee.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love how you framed these adorable and sweet images.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such an adorable card with a great coloring job on the background !

    ReplyDelete
  18. So cute, and oohhhhhhhhhh, sneak peek of another new set! 😃

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Simonne ~ This is such a sweet scene and it's colored beautifully. Like the added touches of popping up the frame and adding some inking to the background. Thanks for sharing. ~HUGS~
    #kindnessmatters

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my goodness, that card is adorable. Your coloring is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Super fun card! Looks like a lot of celebration :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am loving your adorable card. Those little raccoons are just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great card I love this set and the sentiment set is great!

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a fun card.
    The scene is darling.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your card is fabulous!!! I love the dark oranges and reds you used. Your raccoons are especially cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  26. This card is adorable! I love how you colored the raccoons.

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is such a cute scene you created. I love the turkey!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I really like how you grouped the characters from Indian Summer together.
    YAY for fall and new stamps (like Indian Summer!)

    ReplyDelete
  29. oh this card is so so super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh how I love your card, so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x