Friday, 14 October 2016

SugarPea Designs October 2016 Release: Day 5

Hi everyone and welcome to the last day of the SugarPea Designs October 2016 release sweet peeks! I hope you've enjoyed seeing the Design Team's projects using all the new goodies.

For our final day, we are showcasing two wonderful new die sets that I designed with Wendy -  SugarCut - Beautiful Baubles and SugarCut - For You Tag.


These tag die sets are perfect for creating shaker tags, but I decided to use my *NEW* SugarCut - NativityScape border die with mine to create mini scene tags.  The "Christmas Blessings" sentiment is from the *NEW* O Christmas Tree stamp set, and the "For You" is a die included in the SugarCut - For You Tag die set.







All new products will be available for purchase TODAY (Friday, October 14th) at 6PM EST in the SPD Store.

If you'd like to WIN the Season's Greetings stamp set, all you need to do is leave a comment on the SugarPea Designs blog! You have all week to comment, and winners during our October Product Release will be announced on Sunday, October 16th.

Our team has some amazing creative inspiration for you using the products featured here today. You can visit each of our designers blogs below for details on their projects. And while you're there, be sure to leave a sweet comment for them, giving you an extra entry to win today's giveaway prize.




Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you're enjoyed all our new products.

Hugs,

17 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Simonne, if I got one of these on a gift, I'd save it! These are a gift unto themselves. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are stunning and so creative. I really, really love that Nativity Scape die. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous! Love how you combined so many different products from this release.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great creations with lovely details!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your tags. Great with the nativity dies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous set of tags! I love that you combined these dies for a beautiful result!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow--love these! Great colors and sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very elegant tags with the gold embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice traditional take on this ornament tags. Great inspiration. I love gold for Christmas but I'm too shy to use it. Maybe I'll try this year.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the silhouettes.
    such pretty tags.
    thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful tags. Love the gold border. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  12. These tags are beautiful and unique!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, just wanted to say that your CMPC free gift makes are amazing! I knew they had to be yours when I saw them in last month's preview.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x