Friday, 9 September 2016

SugarPea Designs August Release: Sweet 2 Repeat blog hop

Welcome to the SugarPea Designs Sweet 2 Repeat Blog Hop! Now that so many of you have our August Product Release in your hot little hands, the SugarPea Designers have put together new projects that will inspire you with even more creative possibilities featuring the newest SugarPea Designs stamp sets, paper pack and SugarCut dies!



My cards were really quick and easy to make.  I simply used 2 different sheets of paper from my brand new paper pad, Countryside Charm, stamped them with sentiments from Chaitali's Lovely Leaves stamp set, and slapped them onto some card bases (no trimming, as the papers are pre-cut to the exact size already).  I added some autumnal die-cuts to the second card which were cut using my previously released SugarCuts - Stitched Autumn Icons die set. A few sparkling clear sequins and they were done. Easy peasy!

Here are the products I used:





Would you like to win a $20 gift certificate to spend on some SugarPea Designs goodies of your own? Please visit with each of our design team members listed below and leave a comment for your chance to win!


Happy hopping!

Hugs,

37 comments:

  1. The colors and chill are why I love Fall and you captured them both! The Autumn dies are on my wish list, love them, and how you shaded them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty cards! Love all the pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this pretty fall design! The pumpkins have a beautiful look to them and are perfect for the occasion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful fall cards! I love those gorgeous papers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are perfect for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You put it all together so well. Very autumnal!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, I am totally smitten with this paper collection!!! Thanks for sharing your lovely creations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both cards are gorgeous! I love this paper you designed!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both cards are gorgeous! I love this paper you designed!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so pretty and clean! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card! Love the pumpkin, acorn and leaves! Pretty fall colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous cards - thanks for sharing! I am dying that the Countryside Charm paper is sold out - I need it!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Perfect fall cards! Gorgeous creations!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous fall creations!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love these colors always. Perfect cards.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Both your cards are so beautiful and reflect this wonderful time of year. Fall/autumn is my most favorite season and you showcased the colors beautifully. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. What beautiful cards, Simonne! I love the versatility of this stamp and die set!!! So much wonderful possibilities!!! Thanks for sharing your wonderful inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful cards. Like the dies and stamps and the paper is wonderful. Great job of showing of these new products.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Two simply beautiful cards....love all those gorgeous fall colors.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh so pretty!
    Great designs
    and lovely papers.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh so pretty!
    Great designs
    and lovely papers.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is a beautiful card. I love the elegant look to it.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Really pretty card. I like the patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete
  24. What fun fall cards...love those die cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  25. What fun fall cards...love those die cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great card! I just ordered this set. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  27. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great cards! Love the font on this set.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x