Wednesday, 24 August 2016

SugarPea Designs August 2016 Release: Day 3

Hi everyone and welcome to Day 3 of the SugarPea Designs August Release!

Today we are sneak peeking Fall Fox stamp set along with it's coordinating SugarCuts - Fall Fox die set, plus the new SugarCuts - Harlequin Cover Plate die.


Supplies
Memento ink: Tangelo, Rose Bud, New Sprout
Bazzill cardstock: Coconut Swirl, Blackberry Swirl

My first card uses the new Harlequin Cover Plate die, together with the Lovely Leaves stamps and dies we previewed yesterday.  I simply cut out the harlequin background from some black cardstock and fixed it to the front of my 4.25x5.5" card base.  I then stamped one of the sentiments from the Lovely Leaves stamp set in Versamark ink onto a strip of black card, heat embossed it in white and fixed it across the bottom of the card front.  I stamped some of the leaves and berries from the Lovely Leaves stamp set in different Memento inks, cut them out using the coordinating SugarCuts - Lovely Leaves die set, and glued them to the card front.  A few sparkling clear sequins, and it was done!





For my second card, I began by cutting out my card front using the largest die from the SugarCuts - Zig Zag Stitched Rectangles die set.  I inked the background using some distress ink and then flicked it with water.  I stamped my "pumpkin spice latte" using Caffeine Addict and cut out all the elements using the coordinating SugarCuts - Coffee To Go Cup die set (FYI the coffee sleeve was stamped onto one of the papers from this month's new Countryside Charm paper pad!).

The darling fox and pumpkin images are from today's new stamp set - Fall Fox - and I coloured then with Copics and then cut them out using the coordinating SugarCuts - Fall Fox die set. I addewd a sentiment from the Fall Fox stamp set and some black Ranger Enamel Accents, and it was done!










All new products will be available for purchase from this Friday, August 26th at 6PM EST in the SPD Store.

If you'd like to WIN the Fall Fox stamp set, all you need to do is hop on over to the SugarPea Designs blog and answer the daily question.  You have all week to comment, and winners during our August Product Release will be announced on Sunday, August 28th.

Our team has some amazing creative inspiration for you using the products featured today. You can visit each of our designers blogs below for details on their projects. And while you're there be sure to leave a sweet comment for them, giving you an extra entry to win today's giveaway prize.


Thanks for stopping by today! See you tomorrow for our next day of sneak peeks!

Hugs,

18 comments:

  1. Wow! Another great day full of inspiration!!! Love your adorable cards!!! Really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the first card is clean and simple.
    So pretty.
    The second is darling.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards! Love them both. That fox is darling and love the colors in the first one ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card designs. I like the background on the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both the cards. The inked background with the black dots is a lovely touch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such wonderful cards...love how you designed these cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd love to send you my address! :) Fabulous cards! Love the b&w Harlequin background with the bright cluster of fall foliage! And your fox card is adorable with fabulous coloring! Delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such beautiful cards, love especially the 2nd one 💚

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fall blessings is my favorite card. The colors are so different and they look great.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are gorgeous! I love how you used the fox and coffee cup together.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my....these are both so lovely! LOVE how you used that harlequin die (must have on my wish list!) and your fox card is so CUTE with the coffee die. Brilliant and wonderful inspiration - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful cards! I love the designs and the bright color combinations!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your die cut background is just spectacular and that little fall fox couldn't be cuter. Loving all the new releases and beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sweet cards!! Really love the fox, so cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x