Tuesday, 23 August 2016

SugarPea Designs August 2016 Release: Day 2

Hi everyone and welcome to Day 2 of the SugarPea Designs August Release!

Today we are sneak peeking Lovely Leaves stamp set along with it's coordinating SugarCuts - Lovely Leaves die set.


Supplies
Memento ink: Rich Cocoa, Potter's Clay, Pistachio, Rhubarb Stalk, Teal Zeal
Bazzill cardstock: Coconut Swirl, Nougat

For my card, I cut out a stitched journal card using my SugarCuts - Birthday Journal Card die set (previously released in June), then set to work stamping the leaves, berries and acorns from the Lovely Leaves stamp set in various Memento inks.  I stamped one of the sentiments in Versamark ink onto some brown card and heat embossed it with some white embossing powder.  The scalloped rectangle was also cut using my SugarCuts - Birthday Journal Card die set.  (At the moment, I have left the stitched journal card die and the scalloped rectangle die from this die set wired together, as this enables me to cut out a scalloped rectangular frame and inset the smaller stitched journal card into it). 



SugarCuts - Birthday Journal Card (previously released)



All new products will be available for purchase from this Friday, August 26th at 6PM EST in the SPD Store.

If you'd like to WIN the Lovely Leaves stamp set, all you need to do is hop on over to the SugarPea Designs blog and answer the daily question.  You have all week to comment, and winners during our August Product Release will be announced on Sunday, August 28th.

Our team has some amazing creative inspiration for you using the products featured today. You can visit each of our designers blogs below for details on their projects. And while you're there be sure to leave a sweet comment for them, giving you an extra entry to win today's giveaway prize.


Thanks for stopping by today! See you tomorrow for our next day of sneak peeks!

Hugs,

14 comments:

  1. Your card is so festive, I love all the falling leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors you used for this card. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simone, this is AMAZING! I love your gorgeous color--so smooth and bright!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous stamping Simonne and I love how you used the dies. So classy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful CAS card Simonne!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Simonne ~ This card is absolutely beautiful and you've captured the spirit of fall perfectly. Fall is my favorite time of year because of the way Mother Nature shows off the colors and your card has absolutely convinced me that I NEEEEDDD this stamp set!! (Okay, okay....I already knew I NEEDED it but your card is still stunning!!) Thanks for sharing and inspiring! ~HUGS~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Beautiful card!!! I love so much the colours you used!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful.
    Great colors.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these beautiful fall colors on your pretty card! Awesome new stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW this is so pretty!!! You've stamped this so beautifully! The colors are perfect for fall. Absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome design. Love how your framed the stamped background. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Terrific card. I like how you randomly placed the colored leaves and the autumn colors you chose. The white embossing powder adds a classy look for your sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x