Monday, 22 August 2016

SugarPea Designs August 2016 Release: Day 1

Hi everyone and welcome to the first day of the SugarPea Designs August 2016 release sweet peeks!

We have some fantastic country/farm themed stamps and dies to share with you today, including the brand new Countryside Charm paper pad and Farmscape scene die, both designed by ... ME!


For my first card, I simply glued one of the sheets from my Countryside Charm paper pad onto the front of a 4.25x5.5" card base (no trimming required, as the paper is the exact size!). I then stamped some of the images from the Barn to be Wild and Best of Cluck stamp sets, coloured them with my Copic markers, cut them out with the coordinating die sets, and then popped them onto the card front.  Finally, a sentiment from the Barn to be Wild stamp set, and it was done!


For my second card, I created a scene using my new FarmScape scene die. First, I cut 2 strips of red gingham paper from the Countryside Charm paper collection and fixed them along the right and left edges of my card base. I die cut the FarmScape scene 3 times from green cardstock, and then cut some of the elements in red, white and black cardstock, laying them on top of the corresponding areas. The sentiment is from the new Barn to be Wild stamp set, and my clouds were cut using the previously release Whatever the Weather die set.   Finally, I popped up my white panel using SugarPuff foam.








All new products will be available for purchase from this Friday, August 26th at 6PM EST in the SPD Store.

If you'd like to WIN the Barn to be Wild stamp set, all you need to do is leave a comment on the SugarPea Designs blog telling us what your favorite fresh from the farm food or animal is! It's THAT easy! You have all week to comment, and winners during our August Product Release will be announced on Sunday, August 28th.

Our team has some amazing creative inspiration for you using the products featured here today. You can visit each of our designers blogs below for details on their projects. And while you're there be sure to leave a sweet comment for them, giving you an extra entry to win today's giveaway prize.


Thanks for stopping by today! See you tomorrow for our next day of sneak peeks!

Hugs,

24 comments:

  1. Darling cards.
    This is a great release.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these cards are perfect!! LOVE your coloring (sigh) and all of those layers on the second card. I must go back and study/read how you did it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable birthday cards. I like the gingham background and your coloring. I like the scene you created with the dies and the circle opening.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both so fabulous, love how you used these products and created two very cute scenes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute cards, loving
    all the critters on
    the first one.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are so cute. Love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute is your second card scene through the circle. Loving your ideas. TY for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards! Love the designs of both of them. The coloring in the first one....fabulous ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet cards! Loving this release.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both of the cards are super sweet! 😊

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable Barnyard designs, Simmone!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely brilliant Simonne. I love the new goodies YOU designed.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving these cards, such an awesome start to the new release

    ReplyDelete
  14. I adore this sooooo much xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your cards are so adorable! You are super talented :)
    I love the stamp sets, dies and papers!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awww!!!! Such amazing relase!!! Your cards are really sweet and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Both of your cards are gorgeous. I love everything about them!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your cards are just so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh WOW I don't think I've been this excited about a new release in a while! Awesome papers and dies (congrats! you did good!). Fantastic inspiration from you today - thanks so much!The cut out circle window is terrific. Such an adorable group of barnyard friends too. I just can't wait for Friday to get my hands on all these adorable stamps and dies and wonderful papers!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love love LOVE these! They are so colorful and bright and I love your creative eye! perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  21. These are such sweet cards...love the little farm die cuts and cute images.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Darling cards! Love your beautiful coloring and the fun stamps and dies you used! Awesome scene cards!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love how you used the plaid paper. Perfect combo with these images. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  24. What fun cards. I like how you used different colors for the tractor. Great coloring :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x