Monday, 2 May 2016

Thank you - you're the best!

Hi everyone!  Today I have a card to share following CAS(E) this Sketch #170 and Color Throwdown #390 challenges:


Supplies
Avery Elle Elle-ments Die: A Tag for All
Mama Elephant Stamps: Labeled Messages
My Favorite Things 6x6 Paper Pack - Proper Pinstripes

Lawn Fawn Dies: Stitched Borders
Versamagic ink: Night Sky

Doodlebug Sprinkles: Bumblebee
Bazzill cardstock: Coconut Swirl
Core'dinations cardstock: February Gold; Tim Holtz Distressed Sapphire

To start, I covered my card base in some Core'dinations February Gold cardstock, and then added panels of navy striped paper from My Favorite Things 6x6 Paper Pack - Proper Pinstripes and Bazzill Coconut Swirl cardstock to create the layout.  I added some stitched detail to the white panels using my Lawn Fawn Dies: Stitched Borders


The "thank you" was die cut from some Core'dinations Tim Holtz Chipped Sapphire cardstock using one of the dies from the new Avery Elle Elle-ments Die: A Tag for All.  I stamped one of the sentiments from the Mama Elephant Stamps: Labeled Messages using some VersaMagic Night Sky ink, and then added some Doodlebug Bumblebee Sprinkles to finish.


Thanks for dropping by.  Hope you all have a wonderful week!

Hugs,

9 comments:

  1. OH MY Goodness!!! This is gorgeous!
    Thanks you for making such a fabulous card with my sketch this week!
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! LOVE this navy/yellow combo..... just perfect for CTS #170!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cool card! Love your take on the layout and the colors are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this card for its crisp, clean geometric design! It was one that really caught my eye in the Color Throwdown gallery for my challenge last week! That stitching detail really adds a wonderful touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is fabulous! I love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I love this! Great color choices and the bold stripes combined with the white are awesome! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful take on the sketch! Graphic and contemporary--especially the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x