Friday, 27 May 2016

Altenew Vintage Flowers

Hi everyone!

Today I have a card to share using the gorgeous Altenew Vintage Flowers stamp set:


Supplies
Altenew: Vintage Flowers stamp set
Mama Elephant Stamps: Labeled Messages

Bazzill cardstock: Coconut Swirl
Memento ink: Lulu Lavender, Sweet Plum, Elderberry

New Sprout, Bamboo Leaves, Olive Grove
Verafine ink: Onyx Black

Range Enamel Accents: Black

This is the first time that I've inked up this stamp set, even though I'd had it since it was first released!  I *really* want to try out the Altenew inks, but I can't seem to find them in stock anywhere in the UK, so I used Memento inks.  I was going to stamp both of the large roses in the set, but I only have 3 purple inks, so I used the 3-step rose twice instead.  I stamped the top left rose first, and then masked it before stamping the second rose and the leaves.

I followed the sketch over at CAS(E) this Sketch! 174 for my layout:


Thanks for dropping by.  Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs,

7 comments:

  1. Oh, this is gorgeous! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Love the purple flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card! The colors, border and accents work so well together. I just recently got my first Altenew stamp set too and love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous flowers...really stunning card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This article narrates the main idea of the field very well. Highly recommended. DigitEMB

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x