Saturday, 2 April 2016

WPlus9 Foxy Friends: Raccoon

Hi everyone and welcome to the second day showcasing WPlus9's Foxy Friends and Bountiful Blooms die sets.  Yesterday I shared the card I made with the fox, and today I am sharing the card I made with the raccoon:


Supplies
WPlus9 Foxy Friends
WPlus9 Bountiful Blooms
WPlus9 Sunshine Layers
Bazzill cardstock: Coconut Swirl, Blackberry Swirl, Date Swirl, Flintstone,

Pear Crush, Blueberry Pie, Ocean Breeze

If you want to see a quick tutorial of how I put together the raccoon, please pop on over to the My Mum's Craft Shop blog.

Again, the white stitched scalloped rectangle was cut using my WPlus9 Sunshine Layers die set, and all the blooms, leaves, butterfly, dots, banner and sentiment were cut using my WPlus9 Bountiful Blooms die set.

Thanks for much for joing me today. Tomorrow I will be sharing the last of the trio cards I made using this die set which features a cat.

Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. Gosh, this is so cute! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How absolutely adorable! I am in love with this die set!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Have not made a raccoon yet or the cat.... watching for your next creation!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x