Sunday, 3 April 2016

WPlus9 Foxy Friends: Mr Cat

Hi everyone and welcome to the final card showcasing WPlus9's Foxy Friends and Bountiful Blooms die sets.  On Friday I shared the card I made with the fox, yesterday I shared the card I made with the raccoon, and today I am sharing the card I made with the cat:


Supplies
WPlus9 Foxy Friends
WPlus9 Bountiful Blooms
WPlus9 Sunshine Layers
Bazzill cardstock: Coconut Swirl, Date Swirl, Sweet Pea, Ocean Breeze, Blueberry Pie

If you want to see a quick tutorial of how I created the cat using the Foxy Friend die, please pop over to the My Mum's Craft Shop blog.

Finally, here are all 3 of the cards I made using these awesome die sets:


If you have made anything using the Foxy Friends or Bountiful Blooms die sets,  please add a link in the comments below so I can visit and see what you have created!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Hugs,

4 comments:

  1. Sweet cards and pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What precious cards! Love these wonderful and versatile die sets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute kitty! Love all your variations with this die!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute, I need to get the die sets! Love your style!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x