Friday, 1 April 2016

WPlus9 Foxy Friends: Fox

Hi everyone!

As soon as I saw the Foxy Friends and Bountiful Blooms die sets from WPlus9's February 2016 release, I knew I had to buy them! I am a sucker for stand-a-lone dies, especially ones that have mulitple components to piece together. 

WPlus9 say that you can mix and match the individual parts of the Foxy Friends die set to create a fox, raccoon or a cat, but I have only been able to find the fox version around the web so I have created 3 cards that I will showcase here on my blog.  I am also posting these cards over on the My Mum's Craft Shop blog with some mini tutorials to show you how I put each animal together, so if you want to see those, please pop on over to the blog.

Today I am sharing the card I made with the fox:


Supplies
WPlus9 Foxy Friends
WPlus9 Bountiful Blooms
WPlus9 Sunshine Layers
Mama Elephant Sew Fancy
Bazzill cardstock: Coconut Swirl, Date Swirl, Blackberry Swirl,

Sweet Pea, Ocean Breeze,

I covered my 105x138mm card base with some Sea Breeze cardstock.  I then used the largest stitched circle die from the Mama Elephant Sew Fancy die set to cut a circle from the centre of my white stitched scalloped rectangle (which was cut using my WPlus9 Sunshine Layers die set - LOVE that set!).  I then set to work die-cutting all the blooms, leaves, butterfly, dots, banner and sentiment using my WPlus9 Bountiful Blooms die set.  I glued everything down and didn't use any foam pads, since I wanted this card to be easy to mail!

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:

- Simon Says Stamp: Anything Goes
- Addicted to CAS #84: Delicate

Tomorrow I will be sharing the card I made with the raccoon, so I hope you will join me then! :)

Thanks for much for stopping by today!

Hugs,

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this card is just fantastic! Love that adorable little fox and the soft, pretty colors you used are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card! I bought the same 2 sets, so I'm looking forward to seeing your other creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and such delicate colours.
    Perfectly CAS and elegant.
    Thanks for sharing and playing along at ATCAS this week.
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soft colors and layering! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x