Friday, 22 April 2016

Mama Elephant Pandamonium

Happy Friday everyone!

Today I have a card to share using some yummy Mama Elephant goodies .. that I may or may not have had for a while and hadn't inked up yet, hehe!


Supplies
Mama Elephant Stamps: Pandamonium
Mama Elephant Creative Cuts dies: Pandamonium

Mama Elephant Stamps: Labeled Messages
Mama Elephant Creative Cuts dies: Sew Fancy 
Bazzill Coconut Swirl cardstock

Tim Holtz Distress ink: Picked Raspberry
Memento Tuxedo Black ink

I started off by covering my card front with some black & white striped paper. I then cut out the stitched panel from Bazzill Coconut Swirl cardstock using the largest die from the Sew Fancy die set.  I masked off a horizontal strip using post-it tape and then inked it using Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Picked Raspberry, then fixed the panel to my card front.

I stamped one of the adorable pandas from Panadamonium in black ink and cut it out using the co-ordinating Pandamonium dies.  Then I stamped one of the sentiments from Labeled Messages (love this set so much!) and cut that out by hand.  I placed both pieces onto my card front so that I could figure out where to stamp the stick from Pandamonium for the panda to hold the message. Once I'd done that, I fixed the panda and the sentiment to the card front using foam pads.

I followed this week's sketch over at CAS(E) this Sketch! #169 for my layout.


Thanks for dropping by.  Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs,

9 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so super sweet! I love everything about this card! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Love the bold black and white edging. Perfect choice to set off that sweet Panda. Love the inky background, beautifully done. Gorgeous card. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bright and beautiful, crisp and clean...... just perfect for CTS #169!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just too cute...love your adorable panda.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, so cute. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable! The b/w striped paper is a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your take on the sketch!
    Thanks for joining us at CAS(e) this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think this so adorable, Simonne! I love the striped edging! Congratulations on the well-deserved recognition from CTS!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x