Thursday, 14 January 2016

SPD January Release Day 4: Key to my Heart

Hi everyone and welcome to Day 3 of the SugarPea Designs January 2016 release sweet peeks!

Today we are sneak peeking the awesome new Key to my Heart stamp set plus the coordinating SugarCuts - Key to my Heart die set.



Supplies
SugarPea Designs: Key to my Heart stamp set
SugarPea Designs: SugarCuts - Key to my Heart die set
SugarPea Designs: SugarCuts - Notched Heart Journal Card die set (small hearts)
Bazzill cardstock: Sweet Pea, Coconut Swirl
Memento ink: Tuxedo Black, Angel Pink
American Crafts POW! Glitter Paper: Gold
Baker's twine
Pretty Pink Posh: 4mm & 6mm Sparkling Clear sequins
Lawn Fawn: Stitched Borders die set
Whimsy Stamps: Basic Border Trio die set


For my card, I started by stamping the 3 patterned hearts from the Key to my Heart stamp set in Memento Angel Pink ink onto a piece of Bazzill Coconut Swirl cardstock.  I added some die-cut stitching along the bottom edge of the panel and a pink die-cut border to the reverse.  I fixed this along the top edge of my card base, which had been covered in black & white striped paper.  I then cut out one of the keys from the SugarCuts - Key to my Heart die set (together with 2 small hearts using the Notched Heart Journal Card die set) from gold glitter paper, and adhered them to the card front.  I then stamped the 3 separate sentiment stamps from the Key to my Heart stamp set using Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  A few sparkling clear sequins and a twine bow, and it was done!






Remember our entire January Product Release will be available for purchase in the SugarPea Designs Store on Friday, January 15th at 6:00PM EST!

Would you like to win the Key to My Heart stamp set? All you need to do is leave a comment on the appropriate blog post on the SPD blog for your chance to win! Visit each of our designers' blogs to leave a comment for another entry to win!

And because we LOVE giveaways, be sure to WATCH and FOLLOW us on Periscope for a chance to WIN a $20 Gift Certificate.


Thanks for stopping by today! Hope to see you tomorrow for our release day hop!

Hugs,

13 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card! Love the little bit of bling you added witht he glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pink and gold! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great combinations.
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute--I like the sparkle and the striped border.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet! I'm loving that thatched heart!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! This card is so cute!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply adorable...love all your wonderful details.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love a little pink with black and white stripes. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is perfection Simonne.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x