Tuesday, 3 November 2015

SPD November Release Day 2: Whisky Business

Hi everyone and welcome to Day 2 of the SugarPea Designs November Release!

Today we are sneak peeking the adorable new Whisky Business stamp set, together with it's coordinating die set - SugarCuts - Whisky Business.

For today's creation I wanted to make a tag for this week's Tag You're It Challenge #33 (ETA: it appears I missed the deadline to enter - whoops!).  I thought the folding mechanism of the inspiration tag by Kara Lynne was perfect for this stamp set.

This is what the tag looks like when folded:



Then when you open it up, it reveals the second part of the sentiment and a birthday cake that were both hidden behind her chef's hat:


The tag was made using the large bookmark die from SugarCuts - Brainy Bookmarks die set (I folded it at 60mm and 86mm from the bottom) and the sentiment was stamped onto the banner die from the SugarCuts - Gift Tag die set.






Remember our entire November Product Release will be available for purchase in the SugarPea Designs Store on Friday, November 6th at 6:00PM EST!

We would love to hear your thoughts on the products introduced today! Please leave a comment on this post and the rest of the talented SugarPea Designers shown below and you could WIN! We will chose one lucky person to WIN the Whisky Business stamp set from the comments left here and on the DT Blogs! All winners during our November Product Release will be announced on Monday, November 9th.


Thanks for stopping by today! See you tomorrow for our next day of sneak peeks!

Hugs,

21 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this is beyond adorable and I love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how the tag expands to become a bookmark!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I love the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the tag. Interesting design.
    thanks for sharing a darling tag.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute tag, I love the apron.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic tag! Such detail and such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just adore this!! Love that it is a bookmark, love all the layers of color/pattern paper and that it is just stinkin cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  8. I think this is super cute- Love it

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun and cute interactive tag.

    ReplyDelete
  10. your tag is amazing and so cute! I love this interactive tag!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your tag great birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a cute tag, and I love the little extra sweet secret!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this tag! So super cute!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, so cute! Love the patterns you used and those cutie little eggs!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beyond cute and beyond amazing I am in awe :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x