Monday, 2 November 2015

SPD November Release Day 1: Merry Makers

Hi everyone and welcome to Day 1 of the SugarPea Designs November Release!

Over the next 5 days, the SPD DT will be sneak peeking this month's new stamps and dies, and today we are sneak peeking the oh-so-cute Merry Makers stamp set, together with the first of 4 new dies I designed for this release - SugarCuts - Merry Makers.


To create my card base, I cut out the largest rectangle from the SugarCuts - Zig Zag Stitched Rectangles die set from Bazzill Coconut Swirl cardstock.  I then used one of the border dies from the SugarCuts - Airmail die set along the bottom of the panel and backed it with a strip of red card to represent the stripes of a candy cane!  I stamped and coloured one of the elves from the *NEW* Merry Makers stamp set and cut it out with the coordinating *NEW* SugarCuts - Merry Makers die set.  I stamped a sentiment fromt the same stamp set in Memento Tuxedo Black ink, popped my elf up on foam pads and added a few enamel dots to finish!






Remember our entire November Product Release will be available for purchase in the SugarPea Designs Store on Friday, November 6th at 6:00PM EST!

We would love to hear your thoughts on the products introduced today! Please leave a comment on this post and the rest of the talented SugarPea Designers shown below and you could WIN! We will chose one lucky person to WIN the Merry Makers stamp set from the comments left here and on the DT Blogs! All winners during our November Product Release will be announced on Monday, November 9th.


Thanks for stopping by today! See you tomorrow for our next day of sneak peeks!

Hugs,

30 comments:

  1. I love the clean and simple look of your card. And that elf is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful clean and simple card! Love these elves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card, and your choice of colors ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite colors! Love this, Lesley! This set is a must have! XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable, Simonne! Great to see you back to creating... hope everything is going well. Hugssss.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful clean looking card!! I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! That airmail die makes a great candy cane stripe accent.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card - awesome coloring and perfect colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So simple, yet so festive! Love Sem! Gorgeous coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So simple and wonderful!! I love your CAS card! Maria

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how clean your card is.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card is so perfect! It's simple but really striking, and I love your coloring on the elf - perfection! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute, Cute, Cute! I love this stamp set and your cards are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable card! I just love that pretty red stripe on the bottom, and those tiny embellishments too! Beautiful and whimsical!
    Take care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love it! This simplicity of this card is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  16. wonderful CAS design...love how that Airmail die adds just the right amount of interest to the adorable image.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Plain and simple card but very cute.
    Great coloring.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOVE the CAS style and the strip along the bottom, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your card is my favorite on this day!!! I love that is so clean, so beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. LOVE this!!! So clean and precious! ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a wonderfully CAS card! Love the pops of blue!

    ReplyDelete
  22. OMGosh! So simple and sweet! Love the pop of the blue and red on the white background!

    ReplyDelete
  23. simple and elegant - love. the SugarCuts - Airmail die set really makes this card.

    ReplyDelete
  24. LOVE the candy cane stripe from the AIR MAIL die:))

    ReplyDelete
  25. this card is the living proof why it is important to go clean and simple and then you have this masterpiece...I looove it...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x