Saturday, 18 July 2015

TAWS: Sweet Friend


Supplies
TAWS Slurp stamp set
TAWS Express Yourself stamp set
Memento ink: Tuxedo Black
Distress ink pads: Picked Raspberry, Dusty Concord
Copic markers: RV09 RV04 V17 V15 RV63
Core'dinations cardstock: Glitter Silk (GX-1700-22)
Bazzill cardstock: Coconut Swirl
Stickles: Stardust
Whimsy Stamps: Sweet large word die

Hi everyone!

I have a new The Alley Way Stamps card to share today using the awesome Slurp stamp set from the June release together with a sentiment from the Express Yourself stamp set from our July release.

I took a 105x148mm piece of Bazzill Coconut Swirl cardstock and masked off a 65mm square using post-it notes.  I then inked the square using Picked Raspberry and Dusty Concord distress inks.  I stamped the darling milkshake stamp from Slurp, coloured it with Copic markers, and fussy cut it out.  I added some Stardust Stickles to the cream for some dimension and sparkle!  The sentiment is made up from a Sweet word die-cut from black glitter paper and the "friend" stamp from the Express Yourself stamp set.


I followed CAS(E) this Sketch! #132 for my layout and used the scrumptious colour combination at Color Throwdown #351.


Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. I love this card Simonne! Great stamps and the colours you have used are so 'juicy'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card...love those beautiful and vivid purples, so perfect with your sweet treat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, this is a winner, Semsee!!!!! Love the fantastic use of the colours and the lovely shimmer!!!! Really great!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x