Saturday, 25 July 2015

TAWS: Pac Man


Supplies
TAWS Old School stamp set
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Copic markers: Y04 Y13 YR61 YR20 BG01 BG11 R24 RV02 V01
Versamark ink
WOW! Embossing Powder: Opaque Bright White Super Fine WL01SF
Bazzill cardstock: Blackberry Swirl

Happy Saturday everyone!  As soon as I saw the TAWS Old School stamp set, I knew I had to make a pac man inspired card.  When our parents bought our very first computer (BBC ... remember those?), one of the games we had was "pac man".  My brother and I were obsessed with this game. He was much better at it than me, but it still remains one of my favourite computer games from my childhood (along with Galaga!).

I took a 148x105mm piece of Bazzill Blackberry Swirl cardstock and stamped the little trio of dots from Old School in versamark ink twice, then heat embossed them with white EP.  I stamped the pac man and the ghost image onto some of my Copic colouring paper, added the eyes, coloured them and fussy cut them out. Finally, I added them to the card front using foam pads for dimension.  A very quick and simple card!


Thanks for stopping by today!

Hugs,

9 comments:

  1. This is super cute, Semsee!!! Love it!!!!
    Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this fun little card! I grew up with Pac Man so it's so fun to see this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card. It is such a perfect male card. May I post a link to your card on my Manly Monday blog post? It's a post where I showcase masculine cards for my readers. Email me link to your card so I can find it at grohcm at gmail dot com. I will send you an email when the post goes live. Thank you.
    Cindy at Cre8ive Cindy Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one is funny. I like the way you made a card with it.
    xxx Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this one! my hubby would, too!

    thanks for sharing!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this...such a cute male card. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw your card over at Cindy's Manly Monday and wanted to come take a look. This is AWESOME! I love Pac Man - I used to play it - and Ms. Pac Man - when I was a young teen. Such a fun card - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE your card....so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic card! I love the bright colours on black - and the theme of course rocks!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x