Wednesday, 22 July 2015

TAWS: Gracias friend!


Supplies
TAWS Cha Cha Cha stamp set
Memento Rich Cocoa ink
Copic Markers: YG99 YG97 YG95 YG93 YG91
Pebbles: Happy Day 6x6 paper (732717)
MME Enamel Dots: Unforgettable "Firsts" (CTB215)
Lawn Fawn: Stitched Borders (#LF913)
My Favorite Things Die-namics: By the Letters

Happy Wednesday everyone!  Today I have a TAWS thank you card to share that I made with the fabulous cacti stamps from the recently released Cha Cha Cha stamp set.  This is such an awesome stamp set with so many great images!  I masked and stamped the cacti in brown ink instead of the usual black.  The letters were die cut from some woodgrain paper, and I then stamped the "gracias" sentiment from the same stamp set.  I recently bought the new Lawn Fawn Stitched Borders die set, and so I used one of those to add some stitched detail to the bottom of my white panel.


Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Hugs,

4 comments:

  1. Awesome bold and fabulous design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your coloring on the cacti and the die cut sentiment is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, Semsee!!!! Love it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card...love your gorgeous cacti!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x