Wednesday, 29 July 2015

TAWS August Release Day 2: Everyday's A Holiday

Hi everyone! Welcome to Day 2 of The Alley Way Stamps Augst 2015 release!

We are sneak peeking the *NEW* Everyday's A Holiday stamp set today, which will be available to purchase from The Alley Way Stamps store at 10pm (mountain time) on Friday 31st July!

Everyday's a Holiday is a 4x6" clear stamp set full of holiday themed accessory stamps for the cute penguin character from one of the other stamp sets being released this month - Penguins on Parade. I LOVE this month's release so much!  Who doesn't love penguins anyway, but penguins that you can dress up to be different animals and characters?  The possibilities are endless!


First, I stamped the penguin character from Penguins on Parade onto my Copic colouring paper.  I then stamped the sweater from Everyday's a Holiday and added a tree and bauble (from the same stamp set) to the centre of the sweaters.  I masked the sweater and then added the middle of the penguin's body. Then I added the reindeer antlers and party hat from Penguins on Parade.  I coloured them all with Copic markers and then fussy cut them out.  I created the starry background using my Memory Box Starry Nights stencil and some Tim Holtz Distress ink in Pumice.  I added a sentiment from Everday's a Holiday and then popped up my penguins with foam pads, and it was done!  My very first personal Christmas card of 2015!! :)

If you hop on over to today's sneak peek post on the The Alley Way Stamps blog, you will be able to see the rest of the team's awesome Everyday's a Holiday sneak peek cards, plus there is an opportunity to WIN this fantastic stamp set! Be quick, as the contest is running for today only and will close at 7pm mountain time tonight (that's 2am tomorrow morning for my UK friends!).

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Hugs,

5 comments:

  1. So cute and so fun, Semsee!!!
    Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No matter what else I see throughout 2015, Sem, this will always and forever be my Most Favorite Christmas Card of 2015!! Period! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPER FANTASTIC!!!!!!!! Card TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do not know what to say?? Just great your card !! Really cute little penguins !!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x