Saturday, 9 May 2015

TAWS: Orca Splash!


Supplies
The Alley Way Stamps: All Washed Up (orca)
The Alley Way Stamps: Something's Fishy (sentiment)
Tim Holtz Distress Ink: Peacock Feathers
The Cratfers Workshop 6x6 Template - Mini Splats (TCW238s)
Versafine Ink: Onyx Black
MFT Stamps Die-namics: Bright Lights Alphabet

Happy Saturday everyone!  I have a really quick card to share today using the fabulous large orca stamp from The Alley Way Stamps: All Washed Up stamp set.  The sentiment is from Something's Fishy and I simply selectively inked the top portion of the stamp so that I could spell out the word "splash" using my MFT Bright Lights Alphabet dies.


I'd like to enter this card into this week's Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge which is Let's Get Sentimental.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Hugs,

7 comments:

  1. What an awesome card! Love the water splatter in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Simonne, just found your blog and your gorgeous cards! These are great :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, those stamps look fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my....you keep making these fabulous cards with all those new fish stamps, I am about to cave in and order them! I love this card, so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Sem! Super cute and I love the background splatter.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really nice card. And i love the alphabet die you are using :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe I never left a comment on this post telling you how much I loved this. I have been thinking about it for over a year, lol. Finally made one. http://kopykat-holly.blogspot.com/2016/07/splash.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x