Saturday, 16 May 2015

TAWS: Ooh La La


Supplies
TAWS: Ooh La La stamp set
Memento ink: Tuxedo Black, Rose Bud
Versamark ink
Versafine Onyx Black ink
WOW! Embossing Powder: Totally Teal (WS44), Pink Fizz (WS46),
Metallic Silver Sparkle (WS09), Primary Ebony Super Fine (WH00SF)
Copic Markers: BG09 BG49 BG15 BG13 BG11;
100 W9 W7 W5 W1; RV09 RV04 RV02 RV14 R85
American Crafts POW! Gold Glitter paper
MISTI

Happy Saturday everyone!  Today I have a The Alley Way Stamps card to share using an older set called Ooh La La.

First, I created a striped background by stamping the long border stamp from Ooh La La 5 times using Memento Rose Bud ink.  I used my MISTI to help me line it up perfectly!

To create the lipstick, I first stamped the lipstick image from Ooh La La onto my Copic paper in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and coloured the top pink with Copic markers (colours listed above). I then stamped the image a second time in Versafine Onyx Black ink onto some gold glitter paper and embossed it with some black embossing powder.  I cut out the bottom part and glued it on top the first to create a pink lipstick with a gold, sparkly case!

The glittery eyeshadow palette was created by stamping the square stamp from Ooh La La in Versamark ink onto some scrap paper 3 times and heat embossed them with some silver, teal and pink glittery WOW! embossing powder.  I stamped a 4th one onto the reverse of the gold glitter paper.  I then carefully cut them all out and glued them onto a square of black card.

I made this card for my niece's birthday as she loves make-up!


Again, I followed the fabulous sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch! #123 for my layout:


Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you have a fantastic weekend!

Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. Oh, so fun! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW....this is so amazing! This set was the first Alley Ways stamp set I bought. So excited that you gave it an incredible make over, simply fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x