Saturday, 23 May 2015

TAWS: I Love You a Ton


Supplies
The Alley Way Stamps: Something's Fishy (whale, starfish, sea creature, bubbles)
The Alley Way Stamps: Little Fellas (coral)
The Alley Way Stamps: Gill-Friend (seaweed)
The Alley Way Stamps: All Washed Up (sentiment)
Memento Ink: Tuxedo Black, Love Letter
Tim Holtz Distress Ink: Tea Dye, Salty Ocean, Broken China

Bazzill cardstock: Coconut Swirl
Copic markers: Whale B99 B97 B95 B93 W5 W3 W1 0;
Seaweed: G29 G28 G24; Starfish YR23 Y35 YR31
Clam: E70 E71 E77

Hi everyone! Today I have an underwater card to share using all 4 of The Alley Way Stamps May release stamps!

I started by creating a curved mask using a curved edge die, then taped the negative to the top of a 148x105mm piece of Bazzill Coconut Swirl card and inked the sand using Tea Dye distress ink.  I then covered the inked sand with the other part of the mask and inked the water using Salty Ocean and Broken China distress inks.  I stamped the coral from Little Fellas in Memento Love Letter ink, then heat embossed the sentiment from All Washed Up in white.  Then it was just a case of stamping the whale, starfish and clam from Something's Fishy, together with the seaweed from Gill-Friend, and colouring them with Copics (numbers listed above).  I fussy cut them out, added them to the card and ... voila! 



Thanks for stopping by today!

Hugs,

5 comments:

  1. Your sponging is so fabulous! I love the depth of color you achieved~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Voila! indeed, what a fun scene! Love your coloring and sponging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is just too adorable! I love the inking you did to create the scene!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card a ton too! Your background is over the top fabulous...what a wonderful skill and talent you have!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x