Friday, 10 April 2015

SPD Sweet2Repeat Hop: From Our Home to Yours

Welcome to the SugarPea Designs Sweet 2 Repeat Blog Hop! Now that so many of you have our March Product Release in your hot little hands, the SugarPea Designers have put together new projects that will inspire you with even more creative possibilities featuring the newest SugarPea Designs stamp sets and SugarCut dies!



For my hop card, I paper pieced the Homescape border die.  I cut the main scene from green cardstock first, and then cut out the different elements using kraft, blue and orange cardstock.  I simply trimmed them and glued them onto the green base!  I popped up the little scene with 3D foam pads for dimension.  I also used the darling Home Sweet Home word die (again, cutting it out twice in orange and blue card, then snipping the house from the blue die-cut and gluing it over the orange one!) and two stamps from the Sweet Sentiments - Home stamp set.

Here are the products I used:




I followed the gorgeous colour combination at Colour Throwdown #337:



Would you like to win a $20 gift certificate to spend on some SugarPea Designs goodies of your own? Please visit with each of our design team members listed below and leave a comment for your chance to win!



Happy hopping!

Hugs,

36 comments:

  1. Love the dies and your card design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok so wow! Love the soft colors and the white space and how you pieced the dies together with different colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Home Sweet Home word die cut is so pretty with this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic scene in your card with beautiful colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely! I really need that die. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE those dies! Very nice card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the scene die! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card, great design and colours.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so adorable! I love how the die makes such a tiny scene! Stunning card, love the simplicity!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute!!! That die (or both of them, really) makes a perfect card without a lot of effort, though I see that you pieced a lot of the little parts. That just makes it extra cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just LOVE your home card! It's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a super sweet card! Love the CAS style!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable and sweet card!!! Just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Simonne, your card is so sweet I had to pin it in case I ever get my hands on that set! LOL Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a gorgeous CAS card. After perusing this hop I'm pretty sure that I will "need" that Homescape die really soon!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome card! Love the colors and those dies are just too cute! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great scene card! I love the dies...I'm so addicted to dies. LOL! Awesome use of colors. Love how you added dimension to the card.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful card. Love the color combinations.

    ReplyDelete
  19. PERFECTION Simonne, absolute perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Creat use of the dies especially the customization of the bottom scene.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fantastic card Simone. Love the scene... and those dies you used... the colors worked so well with the design. Thank you for playing along with us at The Color Throwdown this week.

    ReplyDelete
  22. OH!! So CAS & so beautiful...LOVE it!! Love how you used the house instead of the letter O! I've got to get that village die..it's just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow! Love how you created this beautiful card using the sugar cut dies.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love how you have used all the different dies to make this adorable card.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love how you have used all the different dies to make this adorable card.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love how you popped the design off the card. The color change for the HOME is so pretty.
    thanks for sharing a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is a super cute card! Congrats on your featured stamper win at Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I LOVE this card!! I LOVE that little scene so much! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is just too sweet! Love how you paper pieced the die cut scene. Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x