Wednesday, 25 March 2015

TAWS: You are my everything!


Supplies
The Alley Way Stamps: Lighter than Air
Memento ink: Gray Flannel
Bazzill cardstock: Coconut Swirl, Sour Apple, Berry Sensation, Flintstone
Avery Elle: Simply Said You die
MFT Die-namics: Blueprints 20 (stitched panel)
SugarPea Designs SugarCuts: Heart Journal Card (hearts)

Happy Wednesday! Today I have a TAWS card to share using an older stamp set - Lighter than Air.  I adore all of the sentiments in this set (not to mention the darling images!), so I used "You are my everything" for today's card (being careful not to ink the "you" part of the sentiment).


I followed the fabulous sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch #115 and the colour combo at The Challenge #27.

    

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Hugs,

7 comments:

  1. This is so clean and crisp and sweet!!!!! Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at The Challenge! Stay tuned, the next one is going to be REALLY great and I look forward to you joining in the fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love this Simonne. Such happy colors and design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so sweet! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful take on the sketch! Love how you formed the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clever way to build your sentiment! Love the bright and cheery colors! Congrats on your honorable mention over at CAS(E) this Sketch!
    Hugs,
    Nina-Marie :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply awesome my friend! Thanks so much for joining us at The Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x