Saturday, 14 March 2015

TAWS: Roaming over to say HI!


Supplies
The Alley Way Stamps: Buff stamp set
TIm Holtz Distress Ink Pad: Spiced Marmalade
Memento Ink: Tuxedo Black
Copic Markers: W9 W7 W5 W3 W1 E43 E42 E41 E40
Bazzill cardstock: Coconut Swirl, Flintstone
Stampin' Up cardstock: Bermuda Bay
Doodlebug Sprinkles: Tangerine
MFT Die-namics: LLD Little Letters

Hi everyone! Today I have a TAWS card to share using the darling Buff stamp set.  This stamp set is FREE during the month of March with orders of $40 or more (before shipping).

Teal, orange and grey is a favourite colour combination of mine, so when I saw that these were the colours over at The Challenge #26, I just had to play along! I also followed the fab sketch for this challenge too!


I used Spiced Marmalade distress ink to ink my white circle die-cut.  I tried to graduate the inking from dark to light, and I love how it's given a sort of sunset look to the inking without using a second colour ink!



Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Hugs,

8 comments:

  1. Your coloring is phenomenal...I don't think I could ever color like this...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Simonne, and really loving these colors!
    Hope you have a good weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Sem, beautifully coloured and designed. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Simonne! This is awesome! Love the way you used the colours and the sketch! I am thrilled that you joined us!
    Hugs,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an incredibly vivid card, Simonne! Super use of the sketch, too! And did I mention that it is absolutely adorable??! Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh! Fabulous how you pulled together the colors and the sketch! Great coloring of the image and everything is so crisp and bright! Thanks for playing The Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is one fabulous card! Love your coloring so beautiful and what a wonderful way to use the colors for the challenge...amazing! Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x