Wednesday, 4 March 2015

TAWS: Never Stop Dreaming


Supplies
The Alley Way Stamps: Wigwam
MME 6x6 paper pad: Charmed Record it! (#REC101)
Tim Holtz Distress Ink: Picked Raspberry
Ranger Mini Blending Tool
Versamark ink
WOW! Embossing Powder: Metallic Gold Rich Pale Super Fine (WC01SF)
Anchor Artiste Metallic Gold thread 25g

Hi everyone! Just popping in to share a card I have made using the brand *NEW* Wigwam stamp set from The Alley Way Stamps March release. I heat embossed the gorgeous dreamcatcher stamp in gold and stamped the matching sentiment in black.

I followed Mojo Monday #387 for my layout, and I would also like to enter this card into CAS on Sunday #53: Girl Power and Addicated to CAS: Distress (I used distress inks to create the background panel for my stamped image).  I would also like to enter Less is More #213: Happy for a second time this week with the same explanation for my current crafty happiness - using my distress inks to create backgrounds with water drips!

Just a quick post from me as I am busy preparing for the new SugarPea Designs release that starts on Monday!! Exciting!!

Hugs,

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Simonne! I love gold and pink together! Great cards! Thanks for sharing your talent with us over at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning and eye-poppingly gorgeous.
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks gorgeous Sem!
    Fabulous design!
    Thanks so much for joining us
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful. Amazing card. Love the design and the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful. Amazing card. Love the design and the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! Love the gold embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card for a girl!
    Thank you for joining us at CAS on Sunday!!
    Mariken xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this distressed background and that dream catcher, Sem! The gold is very elegant! So glad you shared this with us at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that dreamcatcher stamp! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just beautiful...what a fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry for my late visit Sem, what a fab card for our happy challenge!
    Thanks so much for joining us
    Anne
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x