Saturday, 28 March 2015

TAWS April Release Day 1: Feeling Groovy

Hi everyone! Welcome to Day 1 of The Alley Way Stamps fantastic April 2015 release!

We are sneak peeking the *NEW* Feeling Groovy stamp set today, which will be available to purchase from The Alley Way Stamps store at 10pm (mountain time) on 31st March.


Supplies
The Alley Way Stamps: Feeling Groovy stamp set
Memento ink: Tuxedo Black
Copic Markers: E08 YR68 YR16 YR15 100 C9 C7 C5 C3 C1 C0
Doodlebug 6x6 paper pad: Kraft in Color – Kraft (#42040
Doodlebug Sprinkles: Tangerine (#4007)
Bazzill cardstock: Coconut Swirl, Blackberry Swirl
Versamark ink
WOW! Embossing Powder: Opaque Bright White Super Fine WL01SF
WOW! Embossing Powder: Metallic Silver Super Fine WC05SF

For my card, I just *had* to ink up this darling camper van!  I love that this stamp set comes with loads of little accessory stamps!  The steering wheel is a separate stamp, so that you can stamp it whichever side you like.  I also love that the licence plate has been left blank, and that the stamp set comes with 14 different licence plates you can stamp into that space! (I used the "hang10" licence plate stamp for my van).  The stamp set also comes with a solid peace sign stamp that perfectly fits in the badge space at the front of the van.  I decided to heat emboss the sign in silver EP, but as I didn't take my photo at an angle, the shine is a bit difficult to see - sorry! :)

I followed the fab sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch #116 for my layout:


If you hop on over to today's sneak peek post on the The Alley Way Stamps blog, you will be able to see the rest of the team's awesome Feeling Groovy sneak peek cards, plus there is an opportunity to WIN this fantastic stamp set! Be quick, as the contest is running for today only and will close at 7pm mountain time tonight (that's 1am tomorrow morning for my UK friends!).

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Hugs,

13 comments:

  1. Sem, this is too cute! :) Love your orange floral background and awesome coloring of your image! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Simonne. Perfect color and stamp combination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card - love the patterns and colors and your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the van and the hippie sentiment.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just too darn cute!!! I love your VW van and in orange too, just so groovy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is soooo cute and fun ...love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just love your fun card. Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Semsee... where was this cool van and sentiment when I was attempting something Neon? I love this card... always wanted one of those VW's... Thanks so much for sharing it with us at CTS!!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darling! Congrats on your (CAS) E this Sketch win!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun card!!! This is adorable, and so bright and cheerful! Congrats on your CAS(E) this Sketch Favorite recognition!
    Nina-Marie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x