Wednesday, 11 March 2015

SPD March Release Day 3: Hot Diggity Dog & Homescape

Hi everyone and welcome to Day 3 of the SugarPea Designs March Release!

Today, we are sneak peeking the darling new Hot Diggity Dog stamp set. together with the second of 4 dies I designed for this release - Homescape.


Supplies
SugarPea Designs: Homescape die
SugarPea Designs: Home Sweet Home die
SugarPea Designs: Sweet Sentiments - Home stamp set
Bazzill cardstock: Blueberry Pie, Moody Blue, Lime Crush, Coconut Swirl

For my first card, I wanted to create a colour block neighbourhood scene using the new Homescape border die.  I designed this die so that each end of the die matches up, therefore you can die cut a continuous scene.  For the navy blue layer, I used the die once across the width of the card, but for the green and white layers I moved the die and used it twice, matching up the ends so that I could have a continuous but different orientation of the scene.  I also used another *NEW* die (Home Sweet Home) and stamp set (Sweet Sentiments - Home), both of which we will be revealing on Friday, so you're getting an early sneak peek of those, hehe!


Supplies
SugarPea Designs: Hot Diggity Dog
Memento Tuxedo Black ink; Versamark ink
Tim Holtz Distress ink: Fired Brick, Rusty Hinge
Bazzill cardstock: Coconut Swirl, Date Swirl
Copic markers
WOW Embossing Powder: Bright White Super Fine (WL01SF)

MFT Stamps Stencil: Small Brick Wall

For my second card, I used one of the dog stamps and the fire hydrant stamp from Hot Diggity Dog, along with one of the pawsome (see what I did there? Yep, lame, I know, lol!) sentiments!  I wanted to create a humourous scene of a dog with a fire hydrant and the sentiment of "shake it off" (yes, I went there, haha!).  The sentiment was stamped twice on the wall and heat embossed so it looked  like graffiti (well, that was the idea in my head, lol!).

For my final card, I used the other 2 dog stamps from Hot Diggity Dog, together with another darling sentiment.  I love the little accessory stamps that come in this set!  I added the teeny tiny bow to the female dog - so cute! 


Supplies
SugarPea Designs: Hot Diggity Dog
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Tim Holtz Distress ink: Shabby Shutters, Peeled Paint, Tumbled Glass
Bazzill cardstock: Coconut Swirl, Sweet Pea
Copic markers

Here are the products we are sneak peeking today:





Remember our entire March Product Release will be available for purchase in the SugarPea Designs Store on Friday, March 13th at 6:00 PM EST!

We would love to hear your thoughts on the products introduced today! Please leave a comment on this post and on each of the talented SugarPea Designers shown below and you could WIN! We will chose one lucky person to WIN the Hot Diggity Dog stamp set from the comments left here and on the DT Blogs! All winners during our March Product Release will be announced on Sunday, March 15th.


Thanks so much for stopping by today! See you tomorrow for more sneak peeks!

Hugs,

36 comments:

  1. Oh, wow, super cute cards and fantastic coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What awesome cards! I love that landscape die with the houses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic cards, they are all great! I really love the first one though, it is so striking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards! While they all are wonderful I have to say that the little doggies steal the show and my heart! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All your cards are wonderful! That first one though with that die...I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg those are Fabulous! !!!!!! Love the new border die and doggie stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many great cards!!! Love all your layers and the recessed circles and all your beautiful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I knew you were talented Semsee but designing dies too. Congratulations on the ultimate landscape die. Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How amazingly talented are you? I adore all of these cards!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love love your puppy card, they are all great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my word! These are all just FABULOUS!! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wowzers!!! You really hit it out of the park with these!! Great designs!! Love this stamp set and die!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE them all!! I don't think I could pick a favorite if I tried. The neighborhood die is awesome; aren't the genius creating it so can be lined up easily! The little scene you created with the first puppy is just too cute. He looks sad, so the "shake it off" sentiment could be a cheering up, too. And the two puppies together? So cute!! Love that one is a boy and one is a girl. So many options with that one.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I absolutely love all your cards! WOW! Genius use of the die on your first card and the doggy on your second one is so cute :) Love, love, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the homescape layers! Those pups are so doggone cute you can't help but smile!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome cards! I couldn't stop laughing at "shake it off." The homescape die is amazing -- love that layers!

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOVE these!!! The homescape is lovely and the doggies....oh the doggies....just way too cute! I must have!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, you wowed me. I love your city scape color blocking. Love the cute puppy and the fire hydrant with the brick back ground and the puppy love is so darn cute!!! Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your cards! Especially the ones with the cute puppies. Your colouring is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Adorable cards! :) The pup paired with the shake it off sentiment is just perfect! :) The 2 Dachshunds are sweet & a really nice new home card with the die!

    ReplyDelete
  21. FANTASTIC cards and each one is so different. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great neighborhood you created and love the doggy scenes.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Terrific cards! Love the use of the home dies and in love with the other two cards and those little dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  24. LOVE the layered house die cuts. Both dog cards are adorable, but I gravitate towards "Shake it Off" because my husband passed away just less than a year ago. One of "his" phrases was "Shake it off" and when one of us would tear up, we would say that he would want us to "quit being a pup" and "shake it off"

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow...such great cards...love the overlapping landscape on the first.

    ReplyDelete
  26. You totally rocking this set! Love your doggy cards ( A LOT!!). xo

    ReplyDelete
  27. Super cute cards, love that die!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Cute pup cards. Love the Homescape die!

    ReplyDelete
  29. lovely and beautiful scene you create with the amazing homescape die!

    ReplyDelete
  30. How fun! That homescape scene is awesome and love the colors! Those pups are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  31. WOW...these are just so fabulous. Love all the wonderful details you add to each of your cards. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wow, lovely cards. Cute pup is adorable. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  33. I am just giggling over your "shake it off" card! I love how you spotlighted the hydrant and dog - so fantastic! The design of the card really draws one's eye to the images and the sentiment - Bravo! I'm so glad to be hopping along on this sneak peek (albeit a little late) because I have found a new blog to add to my reader. Your CAS style is refreshing and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  34. LOVE LOVE LOVE your "shake it off" card!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hot Diggity Dog those are some fantastic new stamps and dies and I love your card for todays post.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x