Saturday, 7 February 2015

TAWS: Branching Out

Hi everyone! Today I have a TAWS card to share using 3 of the small accessory stamps from one of our new February release stamp sets, Branching Out.


Supplies
The Alley Way Stamps: Branching Out stamp set
Versamark ink
WOW Embossing Powders: Pink Fizz (WS46), Totally Teal (WS44), 

Metallic Gold Rich Sparkle (WS07), Bright White (WL01SF)
Bazzill cardstock: Flintstone
Sakura Gelly Roll white pen

I took a 105x148mm piece of Bazzill Flintstone cardstock and drew 3 curved lines using my white gel pen (I used a curved border die as a guide).  I then stamped the the pair of silhouette birds from Branching Out in versamark ink onto each of the lines, embossing each pair with a different colour of glitter embossing powder.  Finally, I stamped the outline heart from Branching Out in versamark ink just above each pair of birds and heat embossed them in white.  A very CAS card!

I would like to enter this card into the current Addicted to CAS #56: Hugs & Kisses challenge, as well as Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: H is for (I have chosen "H is for Heat Embossing").


Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Hugs,

7 comments:

  1. Another great card for our Hugs & Kisses challenge at ATCAS, Sem! Love these love birds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet. I love all your cute little birds hanging out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a delightful card. Love your simple and elegant style. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore this card, it work so well with the dark background and the pops of colour! Thanks for joining us at Addicted to CAS, Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable. Love the glittery embossed birds on the dark background. Great design! This would also work for the CAS Embossing challenge at Happy Little Stampers if you want to join in there. Thanks for joining us at ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just amazing :) Love the simplicity. Thank you for sharing with ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x