Friday, 6 February 2015

SugarPea Designs: Sweet Love

Happy Friday everyone!  I have a card to share that I made for today's SugarPea Designs Sweet 2 Repeat blog hop, where the DT showcase our newest release!

Silly me forgot to add my name to the DT sign up sheet for the hop, so I'm not listed in today's official hop list, but I am still going to post my card!  I made a CAS card using some of the stamps and dies that I designed for our January release.


Supplies
SPD Special Delivery stamp set
SPD Classroom Cupids stamp set
SPD Heart Journal Card die set.
Memento Ink: Angel Pink, Love Letter, Rose Bud
Versamagic Ink: Pumpkin Spice
SU cardstock: Real Red
Bazzill cardstock: Sweet Pea, Watermelon Sensation
Glossy Accents

I used the tiny heart background stamp from my Special Delivery stamp set to create the patterned strip along the left side of the card.  The donuts and "sweet" sentiment are from my Classroom Cupids stamp set, and the love word and the tiny hearts were cut using my Heart Journal Card die set.  I added glossy accents to the love and hearts die cuts, although it may be a little difficult to see in the photo.

I followed the current sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch! #109 for my layout and also followed this week's colour combo at ColourQ #278.  I would also like to enter this card into this week's Less is More #209: Little Ones challenge (I have used tiny hearts on my card) and this week's Addicted to CAS #56: Hugs & Kisses challenge.

      





If you would like to hop along with the rest of the SugarPeas for a chance to win $20 to spend in the SugarPea Designs Online Shoppe, hop on over to the SugarPea Designs blog to start hopping!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Hugs,

17 comments:

  1. I LOVE your 'delicious' take on the sketch this week Simonne!
    Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this darling donut-sweet card!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smashing make for these challenges - just swung by from LIM

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER DUPER GORGEOUS! I love how you used the colors for this fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Love the layout and oh the yum yum donuts!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet! Everybody loves donuts! :-) Thanks for sharing over at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a yummy take on our challenge Semsee!
    Thanks for joining us this week at LIM
    Anne
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  8. This really is a sweet card!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic card! Love how sweet and simple it is!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just adorable...love your yummy looking doughnuts too, so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those donuts look absolutely delicious and so does you card! The little hearts are such a gorgeous embellishment. Thanks for playing along at Colour Q!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all the little hearts on this, Sem! And that die cut love is awesome! Thanks for bringing this sweet card to ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, I love this! Super sweet take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I so love the colors and that little heart panel :) fab design ! Thank you for sharing with ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  15. How did I miss this??? It is freakin' amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful.... so perfect for V'day (and CTS#109)!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x