Saturday, 17 January 2015

TAWS: Raining Love


Supplies
The Alley Way Stamps: Bubbly stamp set
The Alley Way Stamps: get MOOvin' stamp set
Versamark ink; Memento ink: Gray Flannel
SU cardstock: Melon Mambo, Wisteria Wonder
Bazzill cardstock: Moody Blue, Wildberry Pie, Date Swirl
WOW! Embossing Powder:  Bright White Super Fine (WL01SF);

Happy Saturday everyone!  I have another TAWS card to share today using the fabulous cloud stamp get MOOvin'. This time I stamped the cloud in Versamark ink straight onto my Bazzill Date Swirl card base, and heated embossed it in white.  I drew the stitched lines using a grey fineliner and added die-cut hearts beneath each one.  The sentiment is from one of our *new* January stamp sets, Bubbly. I stamped it in grey ink onto a scrap of SU Melon Mambo cardstock, cut it out and then glued it to the card front.  To ensure the individual letters were in the exact right place, I stamped the sentiment onto the card front first, and then glued the letters on top! Easy peasy!

     

Again, I followed ColourQ #275 for my colour combination:

      

As January is TAWS birthday month, we have a fantastic discount coupon for you - enter PARTYTIME when checking out during January and you'll receive 15 percent off your order!! Yay!


Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Hugs,

7 comments:

  1. Cute! Love the heart-shaped raindrops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet, Semsee! I love the little hearts falling from the cloud like little raindrops!
    Nina-Marie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH...this is just too darn cute and so sweet. I love the hearts falling from the cloud, so clever and fun. Thank you so much for playing along with us at ColourQ, hope to see you again next week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute - love the CAS look and the little hearts.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. If it is going too rain, then raining love is best! Cute card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x