Saturday, 3 January 2015

TAWS: Monster Party!

Happy Saturday everyone!

I have a cute Monster Party card for you today using 3 stamp sets from The Alley Way Stamps fabulous January release:


Supplies
The Alley Way Stamps: Bubbly stamp set
The Alley Way Stamps: WS Oogles stamp set
The Alley Way Stamps: Cake Day stamp set
Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad

White gel pen
Copic markers
Green: YG67 YG63 YG03 YG00
Blue: BG78 BG09 BG49 BG13 BG11
Pink: RV69 RV09 RV04 RV02
Black: 100

I cut a 194x85mm piece of the white card I use for Copic colouring and went to work stamping a scene with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I wanted two sets of monsters holding a banner made from the "party" stamp from the *NEW* Bubbly stamp set. As these stamps are clear photopolymer, there is a tiny bit of give in them, and so I was able to curve the stamp slightly before placing it onto the acrylic block (don't worry, it springs back when you remove it from the block!). Once I'd stamped the "party" banner, I added the word "monster" from the *NEW* Oogles stamp set and the "yippee-skippee" sentiment from the *NEW* Cake Day stamp set. Then I set about stamping 6 of the monsters from the Oogles stamp set. Once I'd finished stamping, I drew in some string for the banner and started colouring everything using Copic markers. The letters were coloured in black and the spots added using my white gel pen. Finally, I mounted the panel onto a card base created from Bazzill Card Shoppe Licorice Twist black cardstock.

http://www.thealleywaystamps.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=bubbly      http://www.thealleywaystamps.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=oogles      http://www.thealleywaystamps.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=cakeday

We have a fantastic discount coupon for January - enter PARTYTIME when checking out and you'll receive 15 percent off your order!! How awesome is that?


Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous card! Your Copic coloring is simply amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x