Wednesday, 7 January 2015

TAWS: Bubbly Love

Supplies
The Alley Way Stamps: Bubbly stamp set
The Alley Way Stamps: Oogles stamp set
The Alley Way Stamps: Cake Day stamp set
Versamark ink

WOW! Embossing Powder Metallic Rich Gold Pale (WC01SF)
Bazzill cardstock: Watermelon Sensation, Blackberry Swirl

Hi everyone!  I have a card for you today using 3 stamp sets from The Alley Way Stamps fabulous January release.  This is also my 3rd entry into the current sketch challenge at CAS(E) this Sketch! #104 (yep, I love this sketch, lol!).  The fact that this challenge was posted on 18th December and runs until tomorrow was a total blessing, as I was able to make this card before I got really sick! This card also fits the current challenge 205 at Less is More, which is a colour challenge of black, metallic + one.  I used gold as my "metallic" and pink as my "+one".


First, I stamped the heart banner from Cake Day 3 times onto a 105mm wide piece of black cardstock, then I stamped the heart balloon from Cake Day onto pink cardstock using Versamark ink. I heat embossed both with gold EP then fussy cut them out (trimming the heart banner piece to 105x21mm). I trimmed a 105x26mm piece of pink cardstock and temporarily fixed it to the bottom edge of a 105x148mm piece of black cardstock using washi tape to help me with the placement of the sentiment.  I then stamped the "YOU" from the "eye adore you" sentiment from Oogles in Versamark ink just above it.  I stamped the "VE" from the LOVE sentiment from Bubbly, placed the heart balloon where the "O would go, and then stamped the "L".  I removed the pink piece of cardstock and then heat embossed the sentiment in gold EP.  Then it was just a case of assembling the card, popping the heart balloon up using foam pads and adding some white enamel accents.

http://www.thealleywaystamps.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=bubbly      http://www.thealleywaystamps.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=oogles      http://www.thealleywaystamps.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=cakeday

We have a fantastic discount coupon for January - enter PARTYTIME when checking out and you'll receive 15 percent off your order!! How awesome is that?


Also for TODAY only, TAWS DT member Tracy is giving away the Pieces set on her blog! Head on over for a chance to win!


Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Hugs,

9 comments:

  1. Oh my this is so gorgeous Sem! The gold really pops off that black BG!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning color combo! Beautiful design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply fabulous!
    Great thanks on the challenge and thanks for sharing
    Sarah
    Less is more

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful. The colour choices are so striking!
    Super job!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the black background - it creates so much contrast with the pink. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, black always makes a statement!
    Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this is so fun! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've done it again!! Can't help but smile at this card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x