Saturday, 24 January 2015

TAWS: Be Unique


Supplies
The Alley Way Stamps: Nessie stamp set
The Alley Way Stamps: Jibber Jabber stamp set
Memento ink: Tuxedo Black
SU cardstock: Tempting Turquoise
Bazzill cardstock: Blackberry Swirl
Copic Markers: YG67 YG63 YG03 YG00; BG09 BG05 BG01

Doodlebug Sprinkles: Swimming Pool (4010)
Doodlebug Twine: Beetle Black (2994)
Whimsy Stamps Basic Border Trio die set
Sakura Gelly Roll pen: Opaque White

Happy Saturday everyone!  I have card to share today that I made for the current sketch at CAS(E) the Sketch #107.  I turned the sketch upside down and then used it in its mirror image, so I hope that is okay, lol!


The cute Nessie stamp is from the adorable The Alley Way Stamps Nessie mini 3x4" stamp set, which is FREE when you spend $40 or more (before shipping) in the TAWS store during the month of January!  The sentiment is made up of 2 stamps from the fantastically versatile older sentiment set, Jibber Jabber.


As January is TAWS birthday month, we have a fantastic discount coupon for you - enter PARTYTIME when checking out during January and you'll receive 15 percent off your order!


Today is the last day of our daily birthday giveaways! Emily is giving away Now You See Me on her blog! Hop on over to her blog to find out how to enter to win this fantastic stamp set!


Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs,

8 comments:

  1. Simonne I saw your stunning creation on the TAWS. Had to some and say how fabulous it is. Love your colouring and great CAS design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness... this is sooo clever , awesome and fabulously bright!
    Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love this card! Nessie is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this, it really caught my eye, such a wonderful playful card

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love how you rotated the sketch -- this is so sweet & fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you flipped the sketch! So fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x