Monday, 5 January 2015

SugarPea Designs January release: Happy Mail


Woo-hoo! It's Day 1 of SugarPea Designs January 2015 Release!

Before I get to the stamp set and dies we are sneak peeking today, I want to tell you about a BRAND NEW PRODUCT being released this week  ... MAGNETIC CARDS. With the introduction of our SugarCuts dies, we are thrilled to provide you with even more convenient, stylish storage and organization options with these fantastic Magnetic Cards. Our Magnetic cards have a sturdy chipboard backing and feature a strong magnet that will ensure that even the tiniest of your dies is securely stored. They are designed to fit perfectly into our Stamp & Die Storage Pouches or they may be used independently on their own.  Wanna take a peek at them?



OMGoodness! I am so in LOVE with these magnetic cards!! They are bloomin' BRILLIANT!!!!  Wendy has certainly outdone herself with these.  They are SO strong and fit so perfectly inside the super high quality SPD pouches too!  I know that you will fall in love with them as soon as you see them for yourself, and will want to use them for all your dies. 

Wendy is so excited about this new product that she is going to add one individual Magnetic Card  FREE to every order during the entire month of January, so that you can see how incredible they are for yourself!

In addition to this brand new product, we are also sneak peeking a darling new addition to the Bean Stalk Collection - Happy Mail, as well as 2 new dies/die sets - Sugar Cuts: Air Mail set and Sugar Cuts: Heart Border.




Unfortunately I've been battling full-blown influenza for the best part of the past 2 weeks, and have now developed a rather nasty chest infection, so as I'm unsure if I'll be well enough to create this week, I'm not part of the official daily hop line up.  I LOVE the new products being released this week, so I'm crossing everything that I will be able to make a couple of cards.  So if you pop back during the week, you might find a surprise here, lol!

The SugarPeas have made some amazing samples with today's new products.  If you would like to be entered into the draw to WIN the sweet Happy Mail stamp set, please leave a comment on each of the DT Blogs listed below.  All winners during our January Product Release Week will be announced on the SugarPea Designs blog on Sunday, January 11th.

Remember our entire January Product Release will be available for purchase in the SugarPea Designs Store on Friday, January 9th at 6:00 PM EST!


Thanks so much for stopping by today! See you again tomorrow for Day 2!

Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. Awww, I miss your face!! I hope you feel better soon!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, I hope you feel better soon! Get healthy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x