Wednesday, 31 December 2014

TAWS January Release Blog Hop!

Welome to The Alley Way Stamps January 2015 release BLOG HOP!

The TAWS DT have been sharing some fantastic creations made with the fabulous January release stamps over the last 3 days, and today we are celebrating their release with a GRAND BLOG HOP!

The full release is available to buy from The Alley Way Stamps RIGHT NOW!! Woo-hoo!

For my hop card, I used several stamps from adorable *NEW* Nessie mini stamp set to create a one layer scene card:


I started with a 105x148mm piece of Bazzill Coconut Swirl cardstock and added a straight edge mask at around 50mm from the bottom edge.  I then used Tim Holtz Distress ink pads in Chipped Sapphire, Faded Jeans and Broken China to create the lake.  I moved the mask so it covered the lake that I had just inked, and then used some black ink with a torn piece of paper as a mask to create the hills.  I created a misty sky using Dusty Concord.  The grass and reeds were stamped in Versafine Onyx Black (and the latter coloured in with a black pen).  I then stamped the cute Nessie onto my Copic colouring paper, coloured her in, fussy cut her out and then adhered her to the scene.  I then stamped the little wave stamp 3 times.  Finally I heat embossed the "Hello" stamp from the *NEW* Bubbly stamp set and the "You're not alone" sentiment stamp from the Nessie stamp set at the top of the card panel before adhering it to a card base.

This crazy-cute mini set is FREE when you spend $40.00 or more at The Alley Way Stamps store during the month of January 2015. How awesome is that?


PRIZE ALERT ... Would you like to win all 3 new stamp sets? Hop on over to The Alley Way Stamps blog to get all the details and enter the Rafflecopter draw.

So now it's time for you to continue the hop by hopping to Tanja's blog, but here is the full hop list, just in case!



Thanks for stopping by today! Happy hopping!

Hugs,

26 comments:

  1. I totally love what you have done with this fabulous image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! wow! wowzers! Love the background of this card! Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how your card glows! Great effect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, the coloring on this card is simply amazing! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Look at that landscaped card with Nessie! Super job. I love all these sets that deal with monsters. I have many boys I send cards to, and it seems the ones they rave on are the monster cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHOA! OMG! This is amazing!!!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card. So other-worldly (not sure that's a word but it fits.
    thanks faor sharing a cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooohh this is really awesome love the scenery.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fabulous! Love the scene you created! XX

    ReplyDelete
  10. EEk! This is an amazing scene! Love the colors...gives it a mysterious feel!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You created such a great background scene. Love the deep purple!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun card, your colouring is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute card here Sem!! Love the purple sky with the scene you've made!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really liked the night feel and the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is beyond fabulous...love the wonderful scene you created!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fantastic card - definitely one of my favorites on this hop! Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Spooky.... but fun. Love the scene you created. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is the cutest set, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super cute card and cute stamps.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great job with the distress inks!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wonderful card Simonne, love the scene you created!

    ReplyDelete
  22. OMG amazing card. I love your coloring!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x