Thursday, 6 November 2014

SugarPea Designs Holiday Release 2014: Merry Christmoose


Welcome to Day 4 of SugarPea Designs 2014 Holiday Release!  Today we are excited to sneak peek the amazing Merry Christmoose stamp set. Another fantastic set, jam-packed with accessory stamps and fabulous sentiments which make this an all-year-round set!


If you stopped by on Tuesday, you would have read about the horse riding accident our daughter had on Monday.  Miraculously she didn't break or fracture anything, but her horse did step on the back on both her legs (around the knee area), and so she sustained a lot of soft tissue damage and can't walk at the moment.  This meant that my first sneak peek card on Tuesday was a few hours late going up on my blog as we spent most of Monday at the Accident & Emergency department.  I was determined to finish Tuesday's card, as I hate letting anyone down.   Unfortunately, I am going to be late with today's offering as well, as I had to take our daughter to emergency care yesterday as she was crying in pain from one of the wounds she sustained.  But again, I am determined to finish it and get it up on my blog ASAP!  But in the meantime, do check out the amazing samples from the rest of my fabulous teammates - they have really knocked this release out of the park with their creations!

Would you like to WIN the Merry Christmoose stamp set?! Hop along and visit with the SugarPeas, leaving some comment love along the way! One lucky person will be randomly selected to win the Merry Christmoose stamp set!

Don't forget…our entire Holiday Release will be available in the SugarPea Designs Online Boutique at 6:00 PM EST ... TOMORROW!!!


Thanks so much for stopping by today! See you again tomorrow for release day!

Hugs,

34 comments:

  1. Awesome stamps!! Cant wait to see all the creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope she is feeling a little better nothing hurts more that seeing our kids hurting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about your daughter. Hope she heals quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry to hear about your daughter! I hope she starts feeling better soon! Looking forward to today's creation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear about your daughter! Hope she gets well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear about your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute moose set and so sorry to hear your daughter is still in so much pain.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sorry to hear about your daughter's accident. Will pray for her.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness!! I sure hope she is okay...what a traumatic accident to go through...poor thing!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The cards can wait, be there for your kiddo! Prayers for a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thinking of you, your daughter and your family during this tough time...don't worry about your project...your daughter needs you right now...take care.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is cute! Hope all gets better with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope your daughter recovers quickly, it's heartbreaking to have a child in pain. Sending her get well soon thoughts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sem, so glad to hear your daughter's going to be okay. Looking forward to seeing what you do with this cute stamp set when she's better!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Although this hop is happening your daughters recovery is more important...I look forward to seeing your creation when you have time to post. Thinking and praying for your daughter's quick recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would agree with Mary-Anne that although the hop is going on, your daughters recovery is more important and can see that your still thinking of the hop. I wish her the best and hope she feels better. I can only imagine the pain she must be going through. Take care as I'm sure it's stressful for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hope your daughter is feeling better. It's a blessing she didn't break anything.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I do hope that your daughter will be fine soon ! Lovely stamps !! Love Enny

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hope your daughter is back in the saddle soon!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I hope your daughter is on the mend ASAP! Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Family ALWAYS comes first. Thinking positive thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your poor daughter! I hope all goes well with her recovery and that it will be quick. Don't stress about the card. You need to take care of the family.

    ReplyDelete
  23. OUCH!!! I can't imagine being stepped on by a horse! Those things are big!! Glad to hear your daughter didn't break anything and hope her legs heal up quickly. I'll try to remember to stop back later to see your card.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Praying for a speedy recovery for your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh no! I hope your daughter is okay! My thoughts are with you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Sending warm wishes to your family for your daughter's speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hope your daughter is feeling better and that she has a speedy recovery! Family comes first! Take care of yourself as well! This set is sooo cute! another must have!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh dear! I hope your daughter will be okay! Poor thing! Will pray for a speedy recovery & for patience & strength for her and the rest of your family as well!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Sem, so sorry about your daughter's accident. Best wishes for a complete and speedy recovery. Lots of love to her, you and the rest of your family!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hope your daughter is okay - how scary for you! I'll send up lots of prayers for a speedy recovery :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hope she is feeling better soon...

    ReplyDelete
  32. Oh, no! I hope your daughter is better!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Sorry to hear about your daughter.... hope she heals up soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x