Monday, 3 November 2014

SugarPea Designs Holiday Release 2014: Sneak Peek Day 1


Welcome to Day 1 of SugarPea Designs 2014 Holiday Release - our LARGEST release yet and all just in time for the holiday crafting season!! Today we are extremely excited to start Sneak Peek Week off with the introduction of Sugar Cuts (our Brand NEW line of wafer-thin steel dies) and our Sweet Chic Collection of clear stamp sets.

We are releasing 2 stamp sets in the new Sweet Chic Collection - Layered Treat Labels 4x6" stamp set and Sweet Treats - Christmas 3x4" stamp set - and 2 brand new Sugar Cuts die sets - Layered Treat Labels - Sugar Cuts and Gift Tag - Sugar Cuts.  I have used both stamp sets and both die sets for my samples today:


I went with a turquoise, red and white colour scheme for my first set of tags. Lots of white heat embossing (I seem to be obsessed with this at the moment, lol!) and I even made my very first shaker card ... well, technically it's a tag, but still a shaker one!  The stars inside the shaker window were cut using the smallest star die from our new Gift Tag - Sugar Cuts die set.  I added some white gel pen dots around the red and turquoise tags, and some red dots around the white tag, to tie in with the dotted/stitched detailing on the stamps.  I wold like to enter these tags in the Addicted to CAS challenge #51, for which the code word is "tag".


For my second set of tags, I wanted to show a few different ways to use the same stamps.  These tags were really quick to make (even with the little bit of heat embossing, lol!), as I stamped and die-cut everything in batches (I stamped all 3 labels in red ink, then stamped all the stitched circles in black ink, then stamped all the trees in one go, etc.).  This meant that I wasn't having to swap stamps and get out different inks.  I think it would be really easy to make a tonne of these! :)





Would you like to WIN the Sweet Treats – Christmas and Layered Treat Labels stamp sets?! Hop along and visit with our SugarPeas, leaving some comment love along the way! One lucky person will be randomly selected to win BOTH the Sweet Treats – Christmas and Layered Treat Labels stamp sets!

Don't forget…our entire Holiday Release will be available in the SugarPea Designs Online Boutique at 6:00 PM EST this Friday, November 7th.


Thanks so much for stopping by today!  See you again tomorrow for Day 2!

Hugs,

57 comments:

  1. Oh my goodiness I love the new tags including dies Woot woot cant wait for more <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the Sugarpea designs line of dies!! Woo-hoo!! THey are awesome! Love your project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing tags! Love all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the color combos on your tags!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your tags and these stamps and dies are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how all these stamps and dies work together. So easy for mass production. Your attention to even the smallest detail makes even a small tag extra special! Thanks Sem.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just can't even say how much I love these tags and how you designed them! They are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty color combos on your tags.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These rock! They helped me get my mojo going!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your tags are awesome...love the new dies and stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute Christmas tags!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful set of tags, love all the embossing you did, really pops on the tags. These dies are so versatile, love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous tags! I especially love the red, white and blue tags - I love using colors other than the traditional green and red.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wow!! These are so cute! I love the red and aqua and the brads in the middle of the snowflakes...too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my Goodness! If these aren't the cutest thing! Love, love, love the color combo of the first set!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ohhh your tags are absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  17. These couldn't be more perfect!!! I am totally nuts over these dies and stamps!! Fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the colors you used on the tags. The blue and red together is so pretty.
    thanks for sharing some great tags.

    ReplyDelete
  19. These tags are adorable!!! I love how the various bits and pieces all coordinate. Thanks for helping us see that.

    ReplyDelete
  20. These tags are SOOO CUTE! I swear, I want to CASE every single one...

    ReplyDelete
  21. These are so fabulous! I can't tell you how much I love your tags. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am in LOVE with these sets! Adore how you used the dies and tags!

    ReplyDelete
  23. So cute, Sem! Love the bright colors and your fun tags!

    ReplyDelete
  24. How cute are these?!?! I really love the little shaker tag - very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  25. These tags are absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  26. What fantastic tags! I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Adorable tags!! I love that you made one into a shaker tag!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love your tags!!! So cute and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  29. THAT would be incredibly handy to have! Nice styling.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love these tags! You ladies did such a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  31. These are such cute tags for Christmas and love the design!

    ReplyDelete
  32. These tags are ADORABLE!! I'm so excited that Sugar Pea is making dies now, too. I love the red, white, and turquoise tags the best.

    ReplyDelete
  33. So pretty. Love your tags and these new dies.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Oh my, these tags are the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love all your tags! I'm convinced I'm actually going to make tags this year and your projects are great inspirations. Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Love love love tag dies and your tags came out wonderful great job!

    ReplyDelete
  37. I did not know you designed these Simonne. Great job. Love love love your inspirational tags.

    ReplyDelete
  38. The stamps are so sweet and I love stitiched dies! The new dies are so great and beautiful and your creations are gorgeous,each one made with much love to every detail,
    hugs die waldfee

    ReplyDelete
  39. Must say that I like these dies and the cute tags you have created with them.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Adorable tags ... especially love the shaker one with the stars :) Thanks for joining us at ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Beautiful tags! I love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Tags, stupendous tags! Thanks for the inspiration. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  43. these tags are adorable! you're very creative <3

    ReplyDelete
  44. Great colours and love the shaker tag. Thanks for joiningus at ATCAS

    ReplyDelete
  45. Too cool Sem! Love all the fun colours you used! Great die shapes to play with.

    ReplyDelete
  46. I love your tags!! They would be so cute on gifts for the holidays or any occasion!

    ReplyDelete
  47. These are gorgeous (love the blue and red together with the white accents), jump-out-of-the-gallery-at-ya tags.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x