Saturday, 15 November 2014

Dreaming of a white Christmas


Happy Saturday everyone!

Today I have a card to share for the second challenge of the brand new challenge blog, showCASe your style.   This fortnight we have a colour challenge and you have until midnight ET on Thursday 27th November to join in.


For my card, I covered my card base in some patterned paper from the Teresa Collins Tinsel & Company 6x6 paper pad.  I then cut some Bazzill Blackberry Swirl cardstock and used the wavy border die from the Whimsy Stamps Stitched Border Trio die set on the top and bottom edges. I then stamped the 2 different sized snowflake and the "Dreaming of a White" sentiment from the CWS Christmas Greetings stamp set in versamark and heat embossed with WOW Bright White embossing powder (WL01SF). Finally I die cut the word "Christmas" from AC POW Gold Glitter paper using my Whimsy Stamps Christmas large word die.

I would like to enter this card into CASology Week 121: Festive challenge.

Thanks for stopping by today!  Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Hugs,

8 comments:

  1. I love that you used black to dream of a white Christmas! Beautifully dramatic - love how the white and gold pop! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card - great design!!!
    LOVE it, Simonne!
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful card design Simonne, and stunning colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, these colors work so well together. card is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very pretty! I love the curves that you've added to the sentiment panel!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful and elegant. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, simple yet very elegant

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x