Sunday, 19 October 2014

Thanks Teacher!


Supplies
SPD Teacher's Pet stamp set
Memento Black Tuxedo ink
Copic markers
Doodlebug Kraft in Color 6x6 paper pad

Doodlebug Sprinkles
White & Clear embossing powder
Bazzill cardstock
Whimsy Stamps Thanks word die

Whimsy Stamps Stitched Tags die set
Clearly Whimsy Stamps Basic Borders & Backgrounds 1 stamp set

I was looking for some new (to me!) challenges on Friday and came across Tag You're It Challenge #8.  I really loved the muse card by TYIC Designer Lisa Arana, and so I decided to have a go and CASE the layout of her card.


I used the pencil stamp and a sentiment stamp from my SugarPea Designs Teacher's Pet stamp set. I love this set so much, and it is perfect for making CAS cards! :)


I added some stamped and white heat embossed chevrons to the tag, and also applied 3 layers of clear embossing to the thanks word die-cut.  I could have used glossy accents, but I couldn't be bothered to wait for it to dry, lol!

Thank you for stopping by today!

Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. This is such a fun card. Love the CAS design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this! Fabulous take on Lisa's card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, love the two pencils!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x