Friday, 10 October 2014

SPD Sweet2Repeat Blog Hop!


Welcome to the SugarPea Designs October Sweet 2 Repeat blog hop where we showcase our newest release! Now that you've had a chance to add these sweet sets to your SugarPea collection, we're bringing you even more inspiration! Be sure to hop along and leave a comment at each stop along the way for a chance to win $20 to spend in the SugarPea Designs Online Shoppe!

For my hop card I inked up Sniffles & Snuggles from the Sweet P Collection:

I followed this week's Sweet Sketch Sunday #239 for my layout and used some old MME paper that I hadn't got around to using until now - oops! ;)



Leave a comment at each spot along the way for a chance to win $20 to spend on some SugarPea sweetness of your very own!


Thanks so much for stopping by today and happy hopping!

Hugs,

22 comments:

  1. Oh, I love that lime and pink combo with that pink gingham ribbon!!What a precious card. Linda :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet card! I love this image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!!! This is amazing, I love the colours, papers, layout, the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the colors and the paper piecing on the bedspread...fun color combinations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sugar and spice and oh so nice! Beautiful papers, even for old. Lol. Great coloring. Did you add glossy accents on the bed posts?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute stamp and your coloring is great. Love the papers you used.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this Precious card! Those papers are lovely with that sweet image.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH MY!! This is so super sweet!! The image is adorable & I love the colors...looks like my granddaughter's bedroom colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the color combo and that blanket! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The layering and the colors are so pretty. This is an involved stamp when you are coloring it and you did a great job.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, how sweet! Love the color combo and the pieced bedspread! It really tie the image in with the rest of the card. And this image is probably my favorite SPD stamp ever! It totally reminds me of my girls and their love of tissues!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How sweet--love your choice of papers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just so sweet Simonne.

    ReplyDelete
  14. How sweet. I love how you matted all the layers. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What great colors for this sweet, adorable card! Just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. She is so sweet. Love all the layers. I'm not good at using patterned paper, so it's always helpful to see such great examples!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so amazing Simonne!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x