Thursday, 2 October 2014

Lunchbox notes!

Ever since I saw the SugarPea Designs Teacher's Pet stamp set, I've wanted to make some lunchbox notes.  This stamp set has so many cute accessory stamps with matching sentiments, and I love the combination of fonts Wendy has used.


Supplies
SPD Teacher's Pet stamp set
Memento Black Tuxedo ink
Copic markers
Doodlebug 12x12 Kraft in Color paper: 4174 Lily White Dot/Grid
Cardstock: SU Real Red & Bermuda Bay; Bazzill Blackberry Swirl & Majestic
Silver mirri card
MFT Die-namics: Lunchbox


I think these notes would also be perfect for Primary school teachers to give out to their children who have done especially well!  Pity hubby teaches teenagers - I don't think they'd appreciate them so much, do you? lol!

Thank you for stopping by today!

Hugs,

1 comment:

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x