Wednesday, 22 October 2014

I'm a 2015 British Craft Awards nominee!!

http://www.britishcraftawards.com/

Today I received a very exciting email from the lovely people at Cardmaking & Papercraft magazine to tell me that I am one of the short-listed nominees in the Favourite Card Designer category of the 2015 British Craft Awards! Eek! I feel so honoured to have been nominated – thank you so very much!

The awards are hosted by Cardmaking & Papercraft, Quick Cards Made Easy, The World of Cross Stitching and Cross Stitch Crazy, and they are asking UK crafters to vote for their favourite shop, products, people and blogs. Voting is online and everyone who votes will automatically be entered into a prize draw to win £200 worth of craft goodies.

I certainly don’t expect to win, as I am up against the UK’s best card designers, but I am beyond thrilled to even have been nominated! If you would like to vote for me (pretty please with a cherry on top, lol!), a huge THANK YOU!!! To vote, please visit http://www.britishcraftawards.com/

Thank you so much for poppng by!

Hugs,

1 comment:

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x