Friday, 31 October 2014

Clearly Whimsy Stamps NEW RELEASE - Day 2

Hi everyone and welcome to Day 2 of the
Clearly Whimsy Stamps October 2014 release


We are releasing 7 new clear stamp sets and 5 dies/die sets this week, and they are available to buy from the Whimsy Stamps store RIGHT NOW and selected Whimsy Stamps retailers tomorrow!

This month we are thrilled to welcome Michelle Short and Lisa Henke as our Guest Designers. Welcome ladies! We are so happy that you are joining us for this release!

Today we are revealing the Gingerbread House 4x6” stamp set and the Gingerbread House die set, the Gingerbread People 3x4" stamp set and the Gingerbread People die set, and the Sparkle & Shine 4x6" stamp set.  Hop on over to the Whimsy blog for more details.




For today's card I used both gingerbread stamp sets and both gingerbread die sets.  I started by heat embossing the outline gingerbread house in white onto brown card, then I cut it out using the gingerbread house die.  I then used this die set to cut out the chimney, windows, roof and ric rac, and glued them on.  I stamped the candy cane door surround from the gingerbread house stamp set in red onto white card and used the corresponding die from the gingerbread house die set to cut it out, then glued it onto the house.  The little gum drops and peppermint candy dies are from the Gingerbread People die set.  Finally I heat embossed the sentiment from the Gingerbread People stamp set in white. 




PRIZE ALERT ... We have hidden a fabulous prize of a $15 GIFT CERTIFICATE at one of the stops on today’s hop! We will draw the lucky winner from the comments left on today’s design team posts (listed below), so be sure to visit everyone and leave a comment to be entered into the draw:

Michelle Short (GDT)
Heather Pulvirenti
Becky Carafa
Simonne Clay
Jen Carter
Denise Lynn
Amy Kolling
Debbie Eastman
Alanna Moses
Lisa Henke (GDT)
Sylvia Blum

Thanks so much for stopping by and we hope to see you again tomorrow for our release day grand hop!

Hugs,

27 comments:

  1. Love the gingerbread house!! So many fun elements to add to it!! Great release Sem! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your cards! Especially this card with the gingerbreadhouse, it's so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! This is wonderful. I love the colours and dimension on your gingerbread house with such fun detailing.
    Another fabulous set to add to my wish list!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness!!! That gingerbread house looks yummy enough to eat!! So delightful in every way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this new release. Such fun and whimsical cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great gingerbread house. I have that die and will be using it this Christmas. Thanks for giving me an idea for embellishing it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! This is one A-MAZING card. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute gingerbread house! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love these newbies and you've created a gorgeous card with them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH WOW!! Im in love, this is just so cute, love love love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a pretty gingerbread house! This is a great new set.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This gingerbread house looks good enough to eat. Great job creating this gorgeous card

    ReplyDelete
  13. Simmone...you never disapoint!! Love your gingerbread house card with all the Christmasy colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love, love, love your card! This is a must-have set!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, I love what you created!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This gingerbread house is the sweetest thing ever. I love your sugared gumdrops. I just want to pick them off and eat them.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very cute gingerbread house. I like the candy cane stripes.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my GOSH, how cute is that! I need to make this!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful cards! I enjoy your CAS style! Love these new releases!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This house is too cute! Love all of the details!

    ReplyDelete
  21. very cute gingerbread house. Love the card

    ReplyDelete
  22. That house is adorable! I love all the details!

    Chris L.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x