Wednesday, 17 September 2014

Whimsy Stamps September rubber & die release day hop!

Hi everyone and welcome to the...
Whimsy Stamps September release BLOG HOP!

If you've been visiting the Whimsy blog and the Whimsy DT and GDT over the past couple of days, you would have seen some amazing creations made with this month's new stamps and dies.  Today we are celebrating their release with a GRAND BLOG HOP!

The hop starts today (Wednesday September 17th at 12.00PM noon ET) and ends on Friday September 19th at 12.00pm noon ET.

If you would like to hop along with us today, please CLICK HERE to start the hop at Debbie's blog.

Due to unforeseen circumstances, I was unable to finish my hop card for today, so instead I am going to share the products that I designed for this month's release.

Christmas Chalkboards 1 is the third chalkboard set I've designed for Whimsy.  This 4x6" rubber stamp set includes 4 individual stamps which I hope you will love as much as I loved designing them:


The next 4x6" rubber stamp set I designed is called Christmas Mini Tag Sentiments and includes 24 little holiday sentiments.  I wanted to design a set with lots of little sentiments that can be stamped in the corner of your image panel or onto a small tag to hang from bows:


Speaking of tags, the first die set I designed for this release is the Stitched Tags die set.  It is a nesting set of dies and includes 4 tags of different shapes.  The largest tag (approx. 2.25x3.75") has a stitched border and was designed to fit the Christmas Chalkboards 1 stamps.  The smallest rectangular tag also has a stitched border and is the perfect size for the Christmas Mini Tag Sentiments.  The small oval tag also fits many of the Mini Tag sentiments.  You will find that the stamps in all 3 of the chalkboard stamp sets I have designed for Whimsy will fit into one of the tags in this die set:


I have wanted to design a Holly Vine die for a long time!  It took me absolutely ages to draw, lol, but I am really pleased with the end result.  The detail on the leaves actually cuts through rather than embosses, and the small berries would look very cute with pearls or gems attached.  The die is approximately 4.75" in length and could easily be cut down to different sizes:


Finally, I designed a contemporary stamp set that you can build scenes with - Winter Wonderland.  It includes 4 different sentiments, 2 birch tree silhouettes (5.5" high), 4 snowflakes, a star, a small bird to perch on the branches of the trees, and a stag:


And to coordinate with this stamp set is the Winter Stag die. This die is approximately 2x2.5":


All the new release goodies are available to buy RIGHT NOW from the Whimsy Stamps store and from selected Whimsy Stamps retailers!  I would love to know if you have a favourite!


One lucky hopper will win a $25 gift certificate! To enter the draw, simply leave a comment at EVERY stop along the hop by 12.00pm noon on Friday September 19th.

Here is a complete blog hop list in hopping order:


Thanks so much for visiting today. Happy hopping!

Hugs,

28 comments:

  1. Simonne, just wanted to say your stamp/die designs are simply stunning. I had so much fun designing my card using your "Winter Wonderland" stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though you were not able to create a project for this release, you certainly contributed in an amazing way! Your stamps and dies are wonderful!
    Beth
    Beth's Beauties

    ReplyDelete
  3. You designed some wonderful stamps and dies!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have created some fab dies and stamps. My faves are the holly die (so lovely) and the word art sentiment stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you are amazingly talented! I love the winter scene and the fonts for you sentiments are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope it was nothing serious that interfered with you getting your project done.
    You share so many great projects and we'll look forward to many more in the future.
    thanks and best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dang, my wish list just grew again! I hope Santa can fit everything in!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the new stamps and dies! Great hop.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE all of these new stamps and dies! The sentiments are so well designed, the tag die looks very versatile and my favourite is the wonderful Winter Wonderland set.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Christmas Chalkboards is such a great set and so is Winter Wonderland. This is just a fantastic release.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That Winter Wonderland set is just amazing! Love the chalkboard set too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are an awesome designer & this is an awesome release!! Do not fret bout your personal creation!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic Sets you've created there thanks for sharing :) hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wow, you created all these. Stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Delish release....to pick a few is difficult...I want it all:)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  16. Simonne, your stamps and dies are amazing. The Christmas Chalkboards are gorgeous, the winter wonderland set is so lovely and elegant. I love the stitched design on your tags and that holly vine is stunning. I'm totally in awe of your wonderful design talents.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, Sem, aren't your creations just lovely! They offer so many things to do! I'm in love with the Winter wonderland stamp set. <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. thanks for showing us these fabulous new products--my fave is Winter Wonderland.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sorry we couldn't
    see your creation,
    but I do love the
    Winter Wonderland
    set!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your designs are amazing! Love the chalkboard sentiments. Really fab and also love the stitched edge tags. They'll be high on my wish list! Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fabulous image release. Love the Chalkboard set. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awesome stamps and dies! The Christmas Chalkboards set and the Christmas Mini Tag Sentiments, Winter Wonderland and the dies are all on my wish list! Can't possibly pick a favorite, and can't wait to get my hands on them!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh wow, I am in love with your new releases! So many pretty things to choose from!

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a fabulous release! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. fabulous release of products better win the lottery lol
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great release! Can't wait to order some of these wonderful stamps. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x