Friday, 12 September 2014

SugarPea Designs September Release Day & Sweet Sneak: Let's Fiesta

Hi SugarPea fans and welcome to our September Release Day! Today we are showing you the last of the 5 SPD stamp sets released this week and available to buy from the store RIGHT NOW!! Introducing ... Let's Fiesta stamp set:


Supplies
SPD Let's Fiesta stamp set
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Copic markers (list to follow)
Bazzill cardstock: Lava
Echo Park 6x6 paper: Paradise Beach

I loved colouring this character! I paper pieced his poncho (not sure if that's the right name for it?), and I can see now that I totally forgot to add shading to it - urgh! Never mind, lol!  The set comes with some awesome accessory stamps (which I'm planning to use on their own in the future) and some fabulous sentiments, including the "Hola" that I have stamped in the bottom right corner of the image panel.


Would you like to WIN the Let's Fiesta stamp set?! Hop along and visit with the SugarPeas and guests, leaving some comment love along the way! One lucky person will be randomly selected to win the Let's Fiesta stamp set!

Our fabulous September release is available in the SugarPea Designs Online Shoppe right NOW! Please click here to shop – and if you are lucky enough to win a set you’ve already purchased, you can choose another of the same value!


Thanks so much for stopping by today. Hope to see you again tomorrow for our release day hop!

Hugs,

19 comments:

  1. I love that you matched your colors to the paper. Cute card and image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the paper piecing - always fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous coloring and I love the matching poncho and papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh no!!! I want this set.. Soo cute and your coloring is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute - love the little amigo and the happy colors.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your paper piecing and how it matches the background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So, so impressed - love your card and the excellent coloring and paper piecing that went into it!! You are the bomb and this turned out amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great papers and design for this fun stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how you paper-pieced his poncho. It looks so nice - matching the background paper.
    A lot of work but well worth the effort. thanks for sharing a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card! Love the bright cheerful colors ... so perfect for this cheerful guy! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loved the paper piecing. It's those little touches that make your cards so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable!!! I love his pieced poncho and would never have noticed the missing shading if you hadn't mentioned it. The stripes on the card are just perfect for a fiesta theme.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Complete magic how you used this paper Simonne.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh I love that you paper pieced his poncho, looks great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Omg! I love the Let's Fiesta set! I want to use it on some invitations. I can't believe I just found this brand!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x