Tuesday, 2 September 2014

Happy Birthday you old GOAT!


Supplies
SPD Totes Ma Goats
Memento ink: Tuxedo Blac, Gray Flannel
Copic markers
Bazzill cardstock: Fig Swirl
MME 6x6 paper pad: Chalk Studio

I just love this little guy (or gal?) from the SugarPea Designs Totes Ma Goats stamp set. I followed the fabulous MFTWSC191 sketch for my layout and combined 2 text stamps from the stamp set to create my sentiment!  I don't make pastel cards very oftenI do love this colour combination of pink and greys, but it was SO hard to photograph, lol!  This is definitely one of those cards that looks better IRL, lol!



Myself and the rest of the SugarPeas are currently preparing for the next new release which is coming very soon - woo-hoo!  So be sure to stop by on Monday to see the first sneak peek of 5 new stamp sets being release this month!  The stamp sets are A-MA-ZING and I know you'll want them all! 

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a great rest of the week!

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x